Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Ghbsys VS GordonSys

xSniperLol

Hi everyone, I was wondering what do people think about Ghbsys and GordonSys, please comment whats your favorite! But it's only the public ones, the vip ones don't count :D

Hi everyone, I was wondering what do people think about Ghbsys and GordonSys, please comment whats your favorite! But it's only the public ones, the vip ones don't count :D

Both are nice (they work together! )

What do you exactly mean by better hacks? I just can't get over the fact that Gordon Public has Ghbsys Vip features in it.

Gordon is still detected, wich ruins everything about it in this moment...

:D

Yes I know everyhack is detected but what I meant is that Gordon has the most free good features at the moment,like Aimbot, Npc Opk , Super Bullets, wich Ghbsys Public doesnt have... :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........ GHBsys Best ! Cause All Hacks Are Down And Patched BUT GHBsys Is UNPATCHED ! SO i Chose GHBsys :thread_closed::thread_closed: GHBSYS ROCK :oneandonly: And :thumbdown: For All Other Patched Hacks ! :loool:

Edited by zaki301
    • Upvote 1

worldI am fatty ROBERTO HAHAHA vip had unl. ammo in and now the owner of the side scammed everyone because he made an event for very cheap lifetime event and then closed the page and the servers.. i lold when i heard that :DD ghb 4 life :D

Edited by oMg_hAxOr

I think GHBSys is good but in Gordon Sys have vip features on public.

but i use only GHBSys...

Edited by 555satan

I can't say I'm a Biene Maja at combat arms, i'm good without hacks, I only use hacks because everyone else uses them :D

You won't get banned if you know how to use them in a way that everyone thinks your pro and not a hacker :D

Nexon detects the programs that are open, but when you inject with GHB, the Injectors dissapear, so nexon dont detect IT ^^

SKILL