Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Start Hacking?

CallofCuties

Hey I can C++ very well meanwhile. But I even don't know how to "hack" the games and I want to start doing that. What is the best Game to start hacking with? And how can I get my hack into the game?

Combat Arms , Press "insert" To Show/Hide Hack Menu , And Press F11 To Close ChatBox , And This Keys Work In All Games , If You Want To Download The Hack , Here Is Link :http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/33147-official-ghbsys-public-client/ :D If You Need Achrive Password , You Will Find It in The Same Link :D

Vidio :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Ux8jU2j1U

Edited by ILoveYouZaki301

zaki stop spamming 50% of your posts never made sense :/

He did a hack by his own and want to use it.

He said it clearly

You should try to Start hacking with ca.

I guess this game is the easiest.

Not games like MMORPGS or big games like CoD

Yea I i wanted some game like WarRock, Combat Arms, CrossFire etc..

thx i go informing :P

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

zaki stop spamming 50% of your posts never made sense :/

He did a hack by his own and want to use it.

He said it clearly

You should try to Start hacking with ca.

I guess this game is the easiest.

Not games like MMORPGS or big games like CoD

You have it backwards believe it or not. Combat Arms is much harder for people to start on. I would never recommend someone to start on that game. HackShield has that game locked down so people wouldn't even be able to hook cheat engine without bypassing it first. Call Of Duty games are much easier to hack because their anti-cheat is terrible and most servers have PunkBuster turned off. Not to mention Combat Arms is very temperamental and modifying one little thing could result in a crash. It's a terribly made game over all, so that doesn't make hacking it any easier.

The best way to start is starting with a game that has no hack protection. Figure out how game memory works, and learn how assembly works. I suggest starting with a game called Assault Cube. It's easy because it has no hack protection, you can hook cheat engine no problem, and modify literally any memory space you want without detection.

Follow Cheat Engine tutorials, and try modifying things like your health, ammo etc. Next you can move on to tutorials that explain pointers, multi-level pointers and offsets. Then you can learn how to create classes and structures.

Finally, I would move on to assembly. But be warned that assembly editing can be detected very easily by anti-cheat programs. But, if you learn enough, you will be able to create your own bypasses for these anti-cheats.

Then move on to integrating what you've learned into C++ and learn about hooking to the game.

There's so much involved with game hacking, it can't all be learned very quickly. I can go on and on for days, but this is how I started.

In games where there is no anti-cheat, you can even make WriteProcessMemory hacks in visual basic, you don't even need to use hooks.

Edited by Snyper27
    • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

if you still need something to hack i got something but its on own risk!.

if you you know linux you should try backtrack or kali - linux.

these are optimized for hacking(these are operating systems, i prefer to run them in a virtual machine like using virtual box, vmware)

( I am not responsible for anything at all.)