Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GPU Help!/Fitting Upgrading Etc

SideArms

Alright hello and good morning to all

;P im here to say that im probably going to grab me a good graphics card so i can play more games but the problem is

that im not sure it will fit and i dont want to waste money on something that wont even work in my computer

!!!Extra Question can i upgrade my cpu if i buy a brand new one or will i have to buy a motherboard?!!!

(PC Brand Ace Aspire x1800) GPU: Zotac- GTX 640 i would buy a GTX 660 but deffinetly to big)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenies of le Awesome GPU i might Buy!

(Screenies Are Nvidia Provided ones Usually has Some Sort of Logo Above it!

------------------------------------------------------------------

4pdeCpK.png

AvOqBZs.png

Edited by iEvan

Hi iEvan,

First of all, i can be a good choice to change your graphics card, but, the fact is you need to know if your CPU can be enought powerfull/strenght.

Indeed, if your CPU is waiting by your graphics cards, performance will be considerably reduce and same in the other side (gpu waiting by your cpu).

So, to answer to your question one, yes, you can change your graphics card, but look to know if compatibility (speed and manufacturers) with your cpu.

About the second point, i think you'll have again to see if compatibility is "okay" between cpu and motherboard because if not, you'll need to change the three main components in your computer that are CPU, GPU and Motherboard.

[My Questions :]

--> What is your current motherboard ?

--> What is your current cpu ?

Alex,

Edited by HardCoreX1337

Hi iEvan,

First of all, i can be a good choice to change your graphics card, but, the fact is you need to know if your CPU can be enought powerfull/strenght.

Indeed, if your CPU is waiting by your graphics cards, performance will be considerably reduce and same in the other side (gpu waiting by your cpu).

So, to answer to your question one, yes, you can change your graphics card, but look to know if compatibility (speed and manufacturers) with your cpu.

About the second point, i think you'll have again to see if compatibility is "okay" between cpu and motherboard because if not, you'll need to change the three main components in your computer that are CPU, GPU and Motherboard.

[My Questions :]

--> What is your current motherboard ?

--> What is your current cpu ?

Alex,

I Dont know my motherboard because it just launches Windows 7 logo and loads the desktop

My CPU is a Intel Duo Core 2 E7400 @ 2.80ghz X2

See i cant spend alot of money at once since im only 13 if i was older id probably upgrade the entire pc itself :L

Edited by iEvan

Okay ^^ !

How much money can you spend ?

Alex,

Well i have 190$ total but i can only use 70$ i really need help thank you for your co-operation and help for this :-))

70$ graphics card include ?

Alex,

AS in i have 190 Total but only 70$ to spend on monday.