Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Desktop's Configurations hardware

HardCoreX1337

Hi GhbSys Community,

As i see it, many people need answers about configurations, what type of components put in a computer, what they should buy, what are the greatest configurations.

So to answer to the request of people who need it, i start this topic and i purpose differents configurations (3) which can make you easier to choose components.

The next 3 screens show you 3 configurations :

• First is basic gaming configuration
    • Second is middle configuration
    • Last dedicated to hard configuration gaming

I expect you will think this topic helpful and if any questions, i'm ready :).

1st configuration :

c0j.png

2nd configuration :

euo.png

3rd configuration :

yjsm.png

Having a good day,

Alex,

• 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

maybe a late reply but:

if you need/want to build a new pc.

this is a great configuration:

Overall Costs: €500 - €700 ( but you can always make it more expensive)

Processor: AMD A10-6800K (K means that it is optimized for overclocking, highest frequency in the world is hold by this one with a frequency of 12 Ghz per core.)

Graphics: use the onboard graphicscard with a memory of 4 GB gddr3 hypermemory (that would be enough to use for gaming)

you can buy this in a bundle here (€180)

RAM: 8GB/16GB at 1600mhz (between €80 and €110)

Power supply: at least 500Watt (80PLUS Bronze rating or higher)

Memory 1:SSD of 60 - 128 GB and install the OS(Operating system) on the SSD(i prefer SanDisk because it is really cheap and a good product)

Memory 2:Seagate Barracuda/Western Digital 1TB+

Sound Card: Onboard HD Audio( is good enough only use better if you wanna make music or play music in a better quality)

Case: choose one you like but know that they need atleast a front fan and a back fan to cool your pc better than normal pc's do.

CD/DVD: Optional

Q:why not intel?

A:because intel is really expensive and this AMD is on the moment the best Quad-Core in the world

If you need more graphic power you can use the: MSI Afterburner to overclock your systems Graphic Card but pleas watch first some tut's on youtube or somewhere before you do that.

and there are many great overclock utilities from AMD to overclock but i think that is not neccesary.