Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms VIP & Public Hack Status Overview

NeoIII

NOTE: ATM, our client is under maintenance.

CA HACK STATUS

CombatArms NA VIP - Updated
    CombatArms EU VIP - Updated
    CombatArms NA PUB - Needs an update
    CombatArms EU PUB - Needs an update

WarRock Global PUB - Updated

I had to remove the following items at the VIP-Hacks:

Chat, ghostkill, remotekill, superbullets, noreload, rapidfire, UnlPickuprange to fix current detections.

Edit( 17.8.2013 )

Added back to VIP: ghostkill, remotekill, superbullets, rapidfire, unlpickuprange;

noreload stays removed!

Note that at the Moment our VIP hacks and partially our public hacks are working, i cannot tell you how Long they stay working. but they do NOW.

Edited by Snyper27
    • Upvote 15
    • Downvote 13

hmmmm 6x crash and my brother too he crash.,.,.,i have run in admin and turn off dep but nothing happen its still crashing

• Upvote 1

Neo I.I.I guess you fix the problem that exists to combat arms vip Europe. Some time ago I'm waiting. Let Neo if I run 1 week straight I subscribe for one month more. I love you icon_cuinlove.gif

We're Sorry

Neo I.I.I guess you fix the problem that exists to combat arms vip Europe. Some time ago I'm waiting. Let Neo if I run 1 week straight I subscribe for one month more. I love you icon_cuinlove.gif

We're Sorry

dont worry, you'll get a extension.

Thanks for giving me hope, as I have long ago and played little. I also wanted to remind you play the vip for three months at an event, and I would not have spread.
    I expect an answer when I can play without problems.

Thank you very much.

GHB love team.

;-) A Salute and very positive recognition for your work.

Thanks again smiley_emoticons_mc-hearth.gif

Edited by proman88

yes, hope it fixed soon.

A greeting smiley_emoticons_tom_spanien.gif

Reported, still not properly combat arms eu vip. When it works well again you could tell. I hope you do not delay too long.

Thanks team GHB

smiley_emoticons_tom_spanien.gif

Hi, Neo hast du echt gut gemacht find gut das du dich bemühst es funktioniert zwar also bei mir noch nicht !! aber dieses kleine problem behebst du bestimmt auch noch !! Also ich bekomme immer einen kick nach nen paar minuten aber du machst das schon Ich glaub an dich und hoffe das ich bald mit Hack spielen kann Danke schön das es wenigstens schon fast funktioniert :)

I live in France and I just bought it for one month and I see that it is detected! The game crash! I demand a refund! it is a scam

Or you increase our power use from 1 month to 2 months!

I think NA V.I.P is detected, crashed 3 times yesterday each after like 5 mins of gameplay.

I think NA V.I.P is detected, crashed 3 times yesterday each after like 5 mins of gameplay.

Detected = caught by the AC, and bans you after multiple games.(also might crash)

Outdated = Game got a update, and make the game crash itself cuz of changed pointers.

The game got an update yesterday, so thats why its crashing as its outdated.

Edited by ultrakilI

Detected = caught by the AC, and bans you after multiple games.(also might crash)

Outdated = Game got a update, and make the game crash itself cuz of changed pointers.

The game got an update yesterday, so thats why its crashing as its outdated.

Oh okay ty :)

UltraKill is correct. The Ca NA VIP loader is not detected, but the CA NA hacks are outdated and that is what is causing the crashing from what I can tell by testing everything. I'm sure NEO knows about this and is working on this situation as fast as He can. For a long time I was a VIP member on several other sites. Some of the sites had some pretty cool stuff, but when it comes to professional etiquette and response time, NEO is at the top of the food chain. He is very fast and methodical. NEO is the main reason I stay with GHB as a VIP member. Well, NEO isn't the only reason. I also enjoy being aggravated and confused by Max151515l. Every time I post something, I can never tell what Max might say. 0_O

Have FAITH in NEO. He will get this thing fixed just like he always does.

According to him, it will be opened when we ask them to at least let's operations...........

Wth, are you talking about. O.o