Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms VIP & Public Hack Status Overview

NeoIII

public hacks have not been updated yet, use on your own risk.

i am looking Forward on vip hacks first and how they are gonna work, if everything works well im gonna care about fresh public's.

loader vip CA EU not work

Do you get any errors when loading up the hack?

Have disable your AV, DEP ?

yes disable DEP. failed loader

i can start ca normal but when i start vip hack and then try to start CA ca just dont work

tell me more exactly what happens, maybe a Screen of the error ?

does the game Crash right at injection or later ingame, or is it the loader that crashes ?

In CAEU Public a few hours ago it worked perfectly but now when you start a game, the game crashes and appears a message : ''The connection to the server has ended''

i got Windows 7 32Bit First time it did work but now if im 1 min ingame i get a error ingame: The connection to the server has ended-_-

i got Windows 7 32Bit First time it did work but now if im 1 min ingame i get a error ingame: The connection to the server has ended-_-

The error says it self, also the public is outdated, the vip hack is atm fully working and undetected.

No Eu is Not working ... It works for 5 Min and then Conection lost to server.

I have reboot and all that but it wont work,

So i think its patched.....

Win7 i7 For me is not working....

More have same problem?

i want aimbot !!!!

If you want aimbot then feel free to purchase the VIP package. The public hacks are designed to offer just a taste. Aimbot as well as many other high-end abilities only come with the purchase of the VIP hacks.

u pay for this one? i got to of my accounts banned with the other one it needs to be updated -_-

xEnJin. The new process that Nexon has devised ALLOWS you to log in using your hacks. Wanna know what happens next? The new filters detect everything associated with GHB. The injector. The injected dll files. YOUR log in file, YOUR data. YOUR MAC address. Then this information is directed to the Ahnlab server, which collaborates a simple waiting game. It waits for YOU to log into CA, WITH or Without hacks running. Then once it matches the previously gathered info with YOUR current and matching ISP, IP, and MAC address, you will see the following message on the blackcypher screen " format 3/3". Then when you log onto a server, such as Bravo, Chn 1. You will go in game, and the game will crash to desktop, then once you try logging back onto CA once again, you will get this.. "You nexon account has been suspended from use for violation of the nexon terms of service. If you believe this to be in error please contact a site administrator"....Yeah. Its like THAT. Use the hacks at your own risk. There have been many posts about this issue over the last few days. You should have read them. The forum will teach you how to use the site, it helps keep you from getting banned, and it helps you learn how to help others from doing things like...oh, using detected hacks.....

xEnJin. The new process that Nexon has devised ALLOWS you to log in using your hacks. Wanna know what happens next? The new filters detect everything associated with GHB. The injector. The injected dll files. YOUR log in file, YOUR data. YOUR MAC address. Then this information is directed to the Ahnlab server, which collaborates a simple waiting game. It waits for YOU to log into CA, WITH or Without hacks running. Then once it matches the previously gathered info with YOUR current and matching ISP, IP, and MAC address, you will see the following message on the blackcypher screen " format 3/3". Then when you log onto a server, such as Bravo, Chn 1. You will go in game, and the game will crash to desktop, then once you try logging back onto CA once again, you will get this.. "You nexon account has been suspended from use for violation of the nexon terms of service. If you believe this to be in error please contact a site administrator"....Yeah. Its like THAT. Use the hacks at your own risk. There have been many posts about this issue over the last few days. You should have read them. The forum will teach you how to use the site, it helps keep you from getting banned, and it helps you learn how to help others from doing things like...oh, using detected hacks.....

I use hacks on this account since T rank still alive.

I use hacks on this account since T rank still alive.

Great. But that's not what you said. You said you bought the hacks "today". You said you used the hacks that you purchased. I informed you there is a possibility you could get banned due to the CA NA VIP hacks are outdated. lol. nevermind. Use the hacks. By all means.

Great. But that's not what you said. You said you bought the hacks "today". You said you used the hacks that you purchased. I informed you there is a possibility you could get banned due to the CA NA VIP hacks are outdated. lol. nevermind. Use the hacks. By all means.

i use CA EU VIP