Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Vip & Puplic GHB News

zilverhaze

Yo nice members and followers

I like to say we all love your stay at GHB and your patient.

There are some of you that are angree and disrespectful to The staff and the rest....

we want you to stay relext.

Neo Have a lot work the last few weeks.

So give him the respect he needs,

To ask things 100 time's a day, wont work in your benefit.

Just be patient,

One TIP, if you ask for hacks or when it wil be online, that means we already know that the vip is offline.

Otherwisse you dont ask for it....

But to ask it 100 Time's wil make us all <MAD>icon_mad_GREEN.gif ,

We are aware of the problem,

And believe me the coders are working on it.

only nexon has not become any easier.

so understand, therefore, that it is difficult to solve the problem,

but as usual, we'll solve the problem.

So please have patience and you will be rewarded with a good working hack..

for anyone who uses bad language use, will be banned.

for everyone who have patience,We thank you 100 times and you will soon enjoy the hack

Edited by sandy
    • Downvote 1

wow i thought that the site was down since the beginning of the year icon_irre.gif

but anyway here is hardly more anyone...

where have you been then?

We're always here and have been here all year long....

Azian,

I believe Cel00 is referring to the amount of down-time that certain Pub and Vip features have had this year so far. Which has been significantly more time being down than the amount of time those hacks have been actually working or only partially working. He's being negative and probably doesn't understand the scope and scale of Nexon's "anti-hacking" crusade that they launched back in April of this year. Constant and regular Rez and graphics upgrades have made it impossible for Neo to keep up. But, Alas, most of these Kids don't think about these things. Most of these people are of the same generic "WtF Mah Goo-Odd whut da H3LL Hax no WoRx 4 Me"- type people. Which is WHY GHB should post a MANDATORY online I.Q. exam for EVERYONE. Said exam must be passed within a time-limit and show viable and tangible intelligence before being allowed to become a GHB member. But then again...We'd lose 90% of our customer base... 0_O

• Downvote 1

Azian,

I believe Cel00 is referring to the amount of down-time that certain Pub and Vip features have had this year so far. Which has been significantly more time being down than the amount of time those hacks have been actually working or only partially working. He's being negative and probably doesn't understand the scope and scale of Nexon's "anti-hacking" crusade that they launched back in April of this year. Constant and regular Rez and graphics upgrades have made it impossible for Neo to keep up. But, Alas, most of these Kids don't think about these things. Most of these people are of the same generic "WtF Mah Goo-Odd whut da H3LL Hax no WoRx 4 Me"- type people. Which is WHY GHB should post a MANDATORY online I.Q. exam for EVERYONE. Said exam must be passed within a time-limit and show viable and tangible intelligence before being allowed to become a GHB member. But then again...We'd lose 90% of our customer base... 0_O

Yeah Iknow. We did lose our customers because our VIP Hacks have been down for half of the time. But like you said, those people don't think about the other things. they don't think how hard Nexon has been doing against hacking sites like ours. They don't even think about Neo and our coders have to deal with their real life businesses before they can put their hands on updating our HACKS. I am not saying all of our GHB members but I have seen quite abit of them.

Edited by LiLAzianB0y-