Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Will the hack get me banned?

wtfmanwhatsup

Hi

I used to use GHBSYS hacks for CA and well, my account was banned. Two of them, actually.

I just redownlaoded the GHBSYS loader and am wondering if it's going to get me banned, or if it was updated?

Thanks for all your help in advance..

-Josh

Edited by wtfmanwhatsup

of course, there's always risks of getting banned for using hacks but it depends on how you use them. I've been using hacks for over 3 years now and my main account's still there and the rank is pretty high.
    Back to topic: Once you're using hacks, there's always a chance of your account will be banned by Nexon GM's. Use at your own risk :)
    Have fun playing on a new account xD

• Upvote 1

To minimize chances of being banned try using a Combat arms Cleaner... Also, make sure to clean your temporary files '' %temp% '' in your windows search bar and also '' cmd > ipconfig /flushdns ''

Last but not least, NEVER OPEN ANY HACKING WEBSITES OR ANYTHING HACKING RELATED WHEN COMBAT ARMS IS RUNNING. IF NOT ANYTHING AT ALL !

I've been hacking since early 2009 and I still have the same account just by doing what I said.

PS: LiLAzianB0y- your signature has ShadowEternal written wrong icon_razz.gif

Regards,

Tomorrowland

Edited by Tomorrowland
    • Upvote 1

LiLAzian is correct. Even though GHB Builds the hacks in such a way that makes them difficult for nexon to identify YOUR computer as being the one using the hacks, it is often the hack-user's behavior IN-GAME that results in a person being banned. Yes, the flagrant and obvious use of hacks will be noticed, as example, an Oil-Rig Elimination game. All experienced players on BOTH teams will know who is obviously using hacks. Don't be foolish by using things that are obvious. Things like Speed-Hacks. Fly Hacks. No Recoil. These things will be noticed by all, INCLUDING many of the nexon GMs that actually play the game JUST so they can find someone using them. The amount of times you get kicked from games is also recorded and reviewed by nexon staff. People that get kicked a lot will be periodically looked at. So here's how that works. If you are "looked" at by a GM, either because the GM caught you hacking or because of a large amount of times you've been kicked from games, a Nexon staff member will actually look at your log-in file record and they go over it line by line looking for ANYTHING indicative of hacks being used. Things like injectable dll files, injectors, etc. Basically they look for ANYTHING that was not put there by the nexon coders. Once this "hard" evidence has been found your account is tagged in such a way that as soon as you log in again you might get that message that says "your account has been suspended from use for violating the nexon terms of service", which means you've been banned. Sometimes a GM might Ban you immediately once they catch you obviously hacking in game, they simply record you hacking and then ban you, but again, this is YOUR fault. Not GHB. Not the hack. But its your fault in how responsible or irresponsible you chose to use the hacks. If all you do is use chams and maybe an occasional aimbot or two, it is highly unlikely you will get caught, but like LiLAzian mentioned, there is always that chance. Look at the nexon "wall of shame" page. You will notice that 99% of those getting banned are very low ranks, BUT occasionally you will see a GOA that got banned. I personally know a 5-star GOA from CANA that lost a five year old account with over $3000.000 in US dollars worth of NX because he didn't read what the GHB staff had posted about the GHB hacks "possibly had been detected" about a year ago. the guy logged in using the hacks and the game crashed immediately and BOOM. Instant Ban. So keeping up with information the GHB staff give you can also help you manage your hacks. Key word being MANAGE. Tomorrowland probably gave the best advice of all. Keep your digital trail clear of footprints. I recommend logging into CA. then exit. wait a few minutes then log in WITH the hacks. Your first time each day logging in is where black cypher does their primary digital sweep of your machine. NEVER use the hacks the first time you log onto CA on any given day. Good luck.

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

PS: LiLAzianB0y- your signature has ShadowEternal written wrong icon_razz.gif

Regards,

Tomorrowland

Oopz...Just noticed that hehe :D

Thankyou for correcting me :)

Yes there is a risk of getting banned

coolaid, on 03 Oct 2013 - 3:18 PM, said:coolaid, on 03 Oct 2013 - 3:18 PM, said:

Been here for a while since 2008 probs

I live in United States LOL?

<---

You can change your country flag in the profile section... My Profile > Edit my Profile and scroll down

Edited by Tomorrowland

• 3 months later...