Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

It is time to give up.

wilclielr

I haven't posted in over month. I was once active on the GHB site every day. I really enjoyed to CANA VIP hacks for almost a year. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, NEO has apparently removed His priorities concerning coding hacks for CANA. It doesn't matter what the reasoning is anymore from my perspective as a paying customer. I feel this way because a month ago I purchased VIP status on another well known site. In that time[four weeks] Nexon has performed three major update patches for CANA which, of course, made my newly purchased hacks ineffective. In a matter of a few HOURS, not DAYS or in the example of GHB, MONTHS, the hacks were fixed and restored and the paying VIP members could go right back to using them. In other words, when nexon does a update patch that makes the hacks not work, the coder on the sites immediately goes to work and gets the hacks working in a VERY short amount of time. This behavior is nothing new. Neo used to be the same way but its been a LONG time since Neo displayed that kind of passion about his work on THIS site. Where He's been or what other sites or games he might have been spending his time on i AM SURE He IS being productive. He's just not being productive on the product which I payed money for. Replacing my lost time is a nice salve, but its not the answer. I did not pay for a product that has been totally or partially down for 8 of the last 12 months. I would love to continue to use the product and continue being a GHB member but, from my perspective, Neo and the rest of the GHB staff will have to earn that position by maintaining a VERY much improved work ethic and their product INCLUDING the support for that product. As I said, other sites get their product up and going in a matter of HOURS. Not MONTHS. My thoughts for the day.

• Downvote 1

Neo's internet have been down for a whole week now and he can't do really much, he is on sometime by using the internet on his phone, but its not like he got unlimited internet on it..

Btw, his internet will prob be up again next week.

Neo's internet have been down for a whole week now and he can't do really much, he is on sometime by using the internet on his phone, but its not like he got unlimited internet on it..

Btw, his internet will prob be up again next week.

Ultra, I've performed some research into an internet product. Two actually. One is sold by a company named EXCEED. The other is sold by a company called Hughesnet. Both of these products offer a way to get internet into your home or business without using ANY physical wires such as phonelines or CATV cabling. It is a satellite dish reflector that both transmits AND receives digital internet data to a satellite that is actually more than twenty thousand miles away in orbit along the clark belt. I mention this because no one, especially hack coders want prying eyes looking at what they are doing. Think about this..NO phone line or cable line connection means NO traceable ISP or even a way to trace a MAC addy. Satellite internet sucks for gaming because even though the DL speed is fast, the returning upload is slower which will result in latency, or lag, BUT it would give one the ability to remain totally anonymous. Whenever local or federal law enforcement want to see what you've been doing online, the first thing they do is go to your ISP provider with a warrant to get a copy of your activity, which of course ALL ISP providers keep a digital record of everything, EVERY keystroke you perform online. With Sat internet, theres no way to track you. FYI

I don't know what to say or how to say to you. I don't really want any of us loyal members to be departed or anything. But I also understand for your needs @wilclielr. I really don't want to see a member like you or anyone else to leave but there's nothing I can do to help it icon_nosmile.gif
    But we will always be here and you will always be welcomed back to our family anytime bro icon_smile.gif (if you choose to leave some day)

Edited by LiLAzianB0y-

Ah. Im not leaving GHB. Im just engaging in alternative activities til they get their act together.