Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

HALP ~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~~ I'm drowning :'(

HALP PLZ DESPERATE. BEEN SPENDING AROUND 4 HOURS TRYING TO FIX THIS SHIT. So story is I've been trying to get the ghbys hacks to work vip trial/public. anything really...anything. But when I inject the hack and CA is loading the only thing that pops up after the blackshield scan or w.e. is a medium sized black screen that covers half of my screen which then crashes and only gives an option to close. I've been searching for solutions troubleshooting for nearly 3-4 hours now. I'm going crazy. But here's the error it produced.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: ENGINE.EXE
    Application Version: 0.0.0.33484
    Application Timestamp: 52ddd7e7
    Fault Module Name: cshell.dll
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.33484
    Fault Module Timestamp: 52ddd94c
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0031f7e7
    OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: e517
    Additional Information 2: e517af872da3d9511497c5d2cef7dfd8
    Additional Information 3: d4d4
    Additional Information 4: d4d4900b7b17004b62fbb41e6685c682

I've reinstalled over 4-5 times now and on different hard drives. Installed all dx3d9 or w.e. svcp and such windows redistribution pack. Anythnig and everything i could find/think of. I ran out of options and google is no use or the other "fixes" out there. Please respond with any help or advice.

blackshield scan or w.e.

7dcTBNU.png

Sorry I had to. But in all seriousness, what is your OS? When was the last time you tried the hack?

Edited by Snyper27

just woke up. My OS is windows 8 64-bit. is that why? I've ran the game/injector in compatibility mode for windows xp service pack 3 and such. It's just kind of strange because I can play the game w/o the hacks and there's no problems and even a while back about a month I was playing with injected hacks. So something's not working with my system to ghbsys :'(

Edited by zetank

just woke up. My OS is windows 8 64-bit. is that why? I've ran the game/injector in compatibility mode for windows xp service pack 3 and such. It's just kind of strange because I can play the game w/o the hacks and there's no problems and even a while back about a month I was playing with injected hacks. So something's not working with my system to ghbsys :'(

Don't change compatibility. Re-download the loader and try again.

Hello,

Do you have C++ redist installed on your computer ?

Maybe you need to update SilverLight or/and .NET Framework to 4.5 or 4.5.1 ?

Try with antivir disabled and firewall deactivated.

Execute hacks in administrator mode ?

Alex,

Found the problem. An idea striked me that it wasn't anything I DIDN'T have considering I downloaded everything suggested to download/have. Maybe it was something I already had running? So.. I restarted my computer and immediately after logging in I tried to run it (as most programs are not loaded or not yet atleast). In relief it was successful. So in further troubleshooting after rebooting my computer and letting all default programs load I tried to reload it again (same issue black screen blah blah.) So I opened task manager and one-by-one started ending programs that wasn't necessary for my system. I eventually came down to a point where I removed Adobe acrobat update system and EVGA precision and it worked after. In theory i'm pretty sure is that it's EVGA considering it's for gaming. Just future reference for anyone with this problem ^_^. I appreciate all the help given anyway. GL in future haxor life. Hope this helps anyone else with similar problem.

Edited by zetank

Found the problem. An idea striked me that it wasn't anything I DIDN'T have considering I downloaded everything suggested to download/have. Maybe it was something I already had running? So.. I restarted my computer and immediately after logging in I tried to run it (as most programs are not loaded or not yet atleast). In relief it was successful. So in further troubleshooting after rebooting my computer and letting all default programs load I tried to reload it again (same issue black screen blah blah.) So I opened task manager and one-by-one started ending programs that wasn't necessary for my system. I eventually came down to a point where I removed Adobe acrobat update system and EVGA precision and it worked after. In theory i'm pretty sure is that it's EVGA considering it's for gaming. Just future reference for anyone with this problem ^_^. I appreciate all the help given anyway. GL in future haxor life. Hope this helps anyone else with similar problem.

Thanks for that info and we're glad you solved your problem. Enjoy the hacks.

..:: Thread Closed ::..