Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Forum seems dead -.-

Rikudou

Dear GHB-Member's and -Staff's,

I realized that the forums of this wonderful website is near to dead. The majority of the latest topics are any problems with the hacks wich are often already solved in other topics or some obvious problems wich could be solved with some brain. But thats not the point cause the most of our members don't have the practice to solve their problems alone and thats OK. So the point is that more or less people just download their hacks but dont be active on the forums, so I tought that its maybe to boring for them. So I wanted to ask YOU, the MEMBERS of this website if you have some good ideas to "rescue" the forum. I heard from Max that he already has some ideas, but less time. When you read this Max, feel free to share some ideas with me if you want, cause I have the time.

Just post your ideas here, would be great.

Greats

Edited by iHufflepuff

That would be great too.

I love hacking and I love this site, but the inactivity is so high I think that there have to be changes to keep this alive. Maybe GHB could still offer ViP-Hacks but also manage a forum for legit gamers and not for hackers, only a subforum for hacks or something like that. Would be great to see.

Edited by iHufflepuff

I was thinking about changing to a gaming community or somthing different than hacking?

good idea.

I'm very excited about your ideas Max, sounds very good. Hope to be one day member of the month. Could imagine that this will help.