Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

vip hack combat arms eu

luigiverde97

Noones hack isn't bannable ... it's still a hack and there's a high possibility to get banned. BTW: GHB ViP is currently unavailable.

if you do not hack too hard, there is nothing wrong.

but there is never a 100% guarantee that you will not get gebaned

Of course i know that if i play with telekill, i will ban.. BUT can you assure me that ghb "VIP" for CA EU isn't bannable throught server log or things like that?

Like I said, and will always say, the VIP hack itself is out of danger. It was made to be undetected and it's main purpose is to keep you safe. However, even though, the hack itself is undetected, you aren't. Which means, by the way you're using the hacks, or playing the game, people, allies or enemies will always have the chance to report you. If you telekill, or boost yourself in zombie mode, there is a higher chance that you get banned.

It's how you play that decides whether or not you get banned.

Like I said, and will always say, the VIP hack itself is out of danger. It was made to be undetected and it's main purpose is to keep you safe. However, even though, the hack itself is undetected, you aren't. Which means, by the way you're using the hacks, or playing the game, people, allies or enemies will always have the chance to report you. If you telekill, or boost yourself in zombie mode, there is a higher chance that you get banned.

It's how you play that decides whether or not you get banned.

Nope, it is not like that buddy. Server logs will catch you even when you use only Crosshair, it is cuz nexon does sometimes secret patches.

Edited by ehsan16
    • Upvote 1

Nope, it is not like that buddy. Server logs will catch you even when you use only Crosshair, it is cuz nexon does sometimes secret patches.

Don't use hacks that draw texts on your screen then? Those are useless anyways. And there's a difference between public hacks and VIP hacks, I don't know you, but you're probably one of those who takes free stuff and wonder why he gets banned.

Don't use hacks that draw texts on your screen then? Those are useless anyways. And there's a difference between public hacks and VIP hacks, I don't know you, but you're probably one of those who takes free stuff and wonder why he gets banned.

Nope, i have multiple times used vip hacks icon_smile.gif from ghbsys icon_smile.gif and btw, when my first acc got banned from texts, then i used ghost aim, which i got banned again... and only by game logs, then i used aimbot with next acc, and again ban by game logs.

Edited by ehsan16

The fact is there also many player who send reports against others player (especially when the player is suspicious).

If you wish to not be ban by Nexon, use the hack with skills and don't kill players with illogicals hacks (like aimbot or telekill).

Feel free to use it but no risks don't exist.

Alex

Edited by HardCoreX1337

Like hardcoreX Tolt you There always be a risk.

CaseClose..

Hope you try not to Rage, The longer you stay low key, THE LONGER it wont get you banned

Edited by sandy