Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[RELEASE] LogiPTC Bot (Make $$$ by doing NOTHING LOL)

Violentfox

Hi everyone, my name is Vanilla

Today I will give you this simple bot that is not made by me.

Click the banner below to access the site.
    logiptc.jpg

Code:
    #1: Make an account on the site listed above. (refer me if you can! member name: violentfox)

#2: Download the Bot from the link at the bottom of this post.

#3 Run the Bot, and input the login details you used to register your account on the site.

#4 Click "Start Surfing".

#5 Profit!!!!

Screenshot:
    5tcLzuu.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BOT (Coming Soon)

VIRUS TOTAL
    Setup.exe [0/54] (I don't think you need to run this lol)
    LogiPTC Surfer Bot v1.1.application [0/54] (The real application)

Edited by Max151515I

Vanilla got permsssion now to do post this ONCE.

Its correct to give out a warning for double or triple thread, but not a perm ban.

Re-Opend.

Seems fair.

Im going to re-close this topic, as this section is not for releasing stuff.

The OP can use his time to create a new post in another section as i have already edited all the stuff away.

Also for the love of god, stop giving people 2nd member. Give it to those that actaully deserves it by being on here for ages.

I give to all Current or ex-Staff Members of MVH 2nd Lvl Member.

Why would you do that? The only guy that contributes to us from MVH is Snyper, and not them.

You are clearly miss understanding the conception of 2nd lvl member.

You could give them the "Support - Member who raised to official Staff, as contact person for problems with the hacks." as they know about the hacks from MVH, but without the staff title.

2nd lvl member should only be for the people that deserve it, those who have been on here ages.

You got the power to move it if you think, the topic is placed wrong here.

We don't have a section for that sort of stuff.

Edited by ultra

Oh well you know what... then lemme do something... btw I wasnt here for years, actually 1,5 months... and got it. It has nothing to do with the time.

I know that, you got it because, you were an active member of GHB that posted a lot.

So you deserved it.

One point more: GhB doesnt exist anymore. Its only some HTML and PhP codes + the Logo and some staff members.

If there'd be any hack... it would be a MVH hack by Snyper, so we are MVH not GhB anymore. GhB was Neo, ZeaS and some old old old old old Admins... they're gone. All are gone.

No one of the GhB's are left. Because they left GhB. What is GhB without the coders of GhB? Nothing.

GhB is like... a company that called "X" got bought by company "Y" but they still can user their old name "X" and so on.

We are still GHB even though its dead, we can send all our users to MVH if thats what you want, because we are affiliated with MVH.

Maybe GHB is nothing, but Neo is still working his ass off updating the guidtech client.

[01:19] <&NeoIII> i will update the loader, add complete new encryptions for server <---> loader communication, then he can continue ( i hope )

Neo is currently having some problems compiling the client because of unresolved external libs, but i am pretty sure he already fixed it.

But there is still a lot to do.

If you were active on IRC, you would know more.

Edited by ultra

I cannot be so much online anymore, and totally not on IRC. If I was online, there was no one. Or someone talking about... idk what. i dont understand those programmer stuff. Sorry.

So you need to contact me on another way, because IF im even online, I'm wanna do something different then watching the whole time on IRC.

Get yourself a IrcBNC ^^ its free http://www.elitebnc.org/ once you set it up, you are ready to go. Everytime you go off and on, it will show logs from channels.

So you need to contact me on another way, because IF im even online, IYou got me on Skype, why not told me some informations?

Will do next time.

I'm going off now as its getting late. Good Night.