Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Staff Application-Discussion/User Feedback

TheMatriX

Here you can discuss your application or other forum members application.

~~~~

Interesting !
    My application coming soon icon_smile.gif

Edited by Usman_

Cool! It'd be great for the "evolution" of the board to get some guys with less then three posts. Because they're the ones who proved their skills. [/sarkasm]

Sorry, but it had to be said...

Edited by TheSyntaX

I cannot trust anyone without knowing him.

If there's something with 300 Posts, he should apply...

Who said I'm going to make someone with 3 posts to Local or Global Mod? Hmm?

No one actually did.

Sorry, but it had to be said....

And whats about the Supporter? I think, the Supporter has actually no rights? He is just here to support people?

I cannot trust anyone without knowing him.

If there's something with 300 Posts, he should apply...

Who said I'm going to make someone with 3 posts to Local or Global Mod? Hmm?

No one actually did.

Sorry, but it had to be said....

I understand that it's weird to make someone Global Moderator with 3 posts.

I'll be active on the forums anyway.

correct, that position is extra made for that, what Usman_ (Its a hidden post)

said. They can show us that they are interested and WORK actually for it.

I'm very interessted to work for GHB.

So do I need to write another application or can I use my application for the L-Mod?

Just keep it as it is icon_smile.gif I can make someone Global Mod if he made a apllication as Support,

or Support when he made an application as G-Mod. icon_smile.gif

But I'll take some time, maybe weeks, until I and some others are making decisions.

See how it goes and so on.

Ok, I have no stress anyway :D

Members can discuss their application and others as well in this topic. You may give constructive criticism to another application if you want.

Your Age:

14 But in my opinion age doesn't matter anything.

Where you come from:

I was born and still live in the Netherlands

Previous experiences with Gamehacking Forums and/or other Community Forums as Moderator or/and Member with a lot of activity?

Well, I guess my "story" with gamehacking is a bit edge. I've jumped from games to games straving to other hacking communities/games. I think my best "Career " was being a game moderator in Eternal-wow (A private World of warcarft with alot of players). And I've ran some gaming communities.

What is your goal as Global Moderator:

"To serve and protect!". No just kidding I think as a global moderator you have to have knowledge of the hacks/game. As I've been playing Combat arms/ Cross fire for a long time. I think that's the number #1 thing you'll need to know as a global moderator. Also you have to be nice to the other staff members and the members ofcourse! And just don't treat someone special because you hate that other guy and not help him

Give us a few reasons why we should hire YOU

Since I've worked for this "World of warcraft server (Eternal-wow)". I think I have alot of experience in player helping. Because I had to help the players ingame like mob spawning and all of course we don't need that here icon_razz.gif. But I think it's very helpfull that I have knowledge of helping/assisting people. So with that I can test the hack and prevent other players to be banned. Also I can talk almost fluently English. I think that's a good asset if you're a Global Moderator.

What impress you on GhB? Why do you apply here:

I can probarly tell in a million words "why" i applied here but,I'm going to keep it short here. I think thanks to this community I wanted to bring something back. And I think I could give something back with helping the community at itself!

Other knowledge:

My other "Knowledge" In my opinion I think my best "Knowledge" is programming. I'm always intrested by a way how a computer/program or anything works. That's why I recently started learning c++ so I can learn to code my own hacks, somehow I dind't even learn the language?!?!?!?. Anyways my coding languages I know are: C#,PHP, CSS ,PYTHON , HTML,SQF ,SQL

Tell us something about you:

Well, What do I have to tell about myself? Probarly everything you really need to know is in this thread. Anyway as I said I'm 14 years old. My real name is Anthony, and I love to program/hack games!

Anything else you wish to say:

I hope I can really commit the help to this communitie!

You can't apply for global moderator with your current profile statistics: registered less than a day ago & have only one post. icon_confused.gif

• Upvote 1

You can't apply for global moderator with your current profile statistics: registered less than a day ago & have only one post. icon_confused.gif

Am I allowed to apply for member?

Correct + design stolen from tiiqu

Well I think his "Thread design" looks cool and simple so I tought I could use it also. But I'll change it if it's that "Important"
    Edited by nomakta

Am I allowed to apply for member?

Well I think his "Thread design" looks cool and simple so I tought I could use it also. But I'll change it if it's that "Important"

There exists a thread where you can discuss about the applications.

To be honest with you guys, we aren't going to accept anyone with a low post count unless you're helpful to the community or if it's about the coder position.

Edited by ultra
    • Upvote 1

This thread will stay open till March 29th, thank you everyone who currently applied to staff. An update for those who are interested: We have already noted a few people who we think are great candidates. By Monday (30th of March) of next week, we will have our new staff ready. Until then, good luck to everyone who applied and will apply, remember to stay active and be a strong member of the community, Like others members have said before such as Temp, Ultra, Max. We're looking for someone who knows what they're doing, and applying while having 2 posts really hurts your chances.

Sup Usman_ , about posts i understand ofc , but for me i didn't post so much due to the community , now GHB is gonna be strong like in 2012 , it's why posted for , for my part , Although im not choosen i will do my best for the community ;) GHB 2012 , GHB 2015 new generation :D !

So a general question: Are Retired Staff's also allowed to apply?

Yes

Alright

Sup Usman_ , about posts i understand ofc , but for me i didn't post so much due to the community , now GHB is gonna be strong like in 2012 , it's why posted for , for my part , Although im not choosen i will do my best for the community icon_wink.gif GHB 2012 , GHB 2015 new generation icon_biggrin.gif !

So ofc GHB was really inactive in the past 2 years, but I mean I got ~200 Posts (that's not much at all) and I were active here in the inactive time so it was not impossible to reach a decent post count in the last years. I'm just saying...

• Upvote 1

Max, it's me Wreck. If you need my help let me know. I'm willing to do the same here as I did for MVH. It looks like you have a good site going!

• Upvote 2

So ofc GHB was really inactive in the past 2 years, but I mean I got ~200 Posts (that's not much at all) and I were active here in the inactive time so it was not impossible to reach a decent post count in the last years. I'm just saying...

What level of support were you here when you were an active staff member? I'm curious.