Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms Line of Sight

IWreckYou

I think this is a good area to discuss the new Combat Arms Line of Sight FPS coming out for all EU players. I play NA so this doesn't include me.

What are your thoughts on this game? Are you looking forward to the release?

One thing that bothered me when reading about it is the fact that you need to start over. Nothing transfers over to the new FPS even though the producer is the same.

I think that the concept of the game is not bad. I also think that many players are going to give it a try, including me.

The fact, that Nexon is using UE3 let the players hope for some new and better graphics than in the normal CA.

Great input. If you could, can you post a video of you playing the game when it is released? I'd be interested to see what the graphics are like. I know there are trailers out there but that's not the same as actual game play.

I wonder if we will create hacks for it of if we will leave it alone for awhile.

Yeah sure I'm going to do that, I already registered for the closed beta, which starts on 31th March. But only 2000 or 3000 players get choosen to test the game.

I didn't know that! Did you already get accepted or do you have to wait a bit to find out? That is coming up soon.

It looks like a solid game with a lot of new maps and weapons. I'm jealous.

No I actually don't know that. If I got accepted, they are going to send me an E-Mail with the Downloadlink :)

Yeah but they are going to keep some weapons an charakters from the normal CA.

I read that your rank and perm weapons do not get transferred over. I thought that kind of sucks.

It's a NEXON game! What to discuss here icon_biggrin.gif

The game sucks and need to be hacked

Haha I can't disagree! I wonder how long it will take before hackers appear. I would guess a few weeks after beta testing.

It'd be hilarious if a hack was released during beta though!

The game it's self with the weapon aspect of it at least looks like "Ghost Recon: Future soldier" to me. They have the same modification table for their weapons as well. It should be quite fun once the beta is over and it's actually released. - Any speculation as of when it will be released for an open beta or closed in NA?

Also joined the closed beta, unfortunately they were already full.

The fact you can't transfer things from old CA seems fine for me, now everyone will start out as equals again.

Less OP shit people got over time etc.

Also nice of Nexon (yes nexon does something nice for a change) they let CA and CA LoS co-exist. <3

Just use a VPN to register.

And no, the closed beta is only for 3 days (30th-2nd) for a select thousand people, which I'm assuming over 50k people have already signed up for it, so I assume it will be hard to hack until it's fully released (which is expected in June.)

Edited by guyhack2632

Well we hope that we get a beta key. So we can prepare hacks and release it to offical LoS release.

That would be the best case.

Doesn't work by keys. You had to log in with your Nexon ID and you could sign up for the beta. If there was still open spots, your account automatically got in. Not 100% sure but I believe it works like this.

Doesn't work by keys. You had to log in with your Nexon ID and you could sign up for the beta. If there was still open spots, your account automatically got in. Not 100% sure but I believe it works like this.

5pm you get a messange if you are in or no. Only 3000 user :(

The game it's self with the weapon aspect of it at least looks like "Ghost Recon: Future soldier" to me. They have the same modification table for their weapons as well. It should be quite fun once the beta is over and it's actually released. - Any speculation as of when it will be released for an open beta or closed in NA?

That is exactly what I Thought as well. I don't believe it will ever be available for NA.