Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Update Failed?!

Hi. Im itzNative. Im new to this community. I downloaded the CA Public hack, but when i went to start it, it

1. said "L o a d i n g . . ."

2. showed a loading bar and

3. said "Error: Update FAILED! New executable is corrupt."

Please fix this or if its me, please tell me how to fix this

it says bcdedt.exe is not an internal or external command, or a batch file what do i do?

http://imgur.com/5XYSkjU

there is the picture.

Edited by itzNative

The Combat Arms Hacks are currently down, because there are still a few problems with the Hack.

Please be patient :)

it says bcdedt.exe is not an internal or external command, or a batch file what do i do?

http://imgur.com/5XYSkjU

there is the picture.

Sorry my bad. It's bcdedit.exe

I change it.

At me in Skype and help you there.

Edited by Tiiqu

Well the hacks aren't available to use right now for CA regardless so please be patient until they are available.

He's not asking about the HACKS themselves. His problem is located in the loader. Like someone said above me, please shut off your antivirus and run as admin, if you don't your loader wont update correctly and the file will be corrupt. Download it again with your antivirus off. Hopefully no problem will arise, if it displays this error again post here. Ill leave the thread open till the day after tomorrow for your answer.

I did do everything the tutorial said to do, it starts fine, but after the loading bar disappears, that image pops up. Thank you for informing me about the hacks being down. Sorry if i seemed impatient, i was waiting about 4-6 hours. But then when i stopped waiting, i realized that this site is based out of Germany. So the time of day is opposite to where i am. Thank you for all your help.

I did do everything the tutorial said to do, it starts fine, but after the loading bar disappears, that image pops up. Thank you for informing me about the hacks being down. Sorry if i seemed impatient, i was waiting about 4-6 hours. But then when i stopped waiting, i realized that this site is based out of Germany. So the time of day is opposite to where i am. Thank you for all your help.

I'm confused about what hack string you're actually loading though because the CA hack strings should not be an option to select.

I understand that your whole loader is not updating. You need to TURN off your firewall and your antivirus and download the file again. You can't run a corrupted file. Do me a favor, pm me your skype details and ill get time to help you via team viewer tomorrow.

I understand that your whole loader is not updating. You need to TURN off your firewall and your antivirus and download the file again. You can't run a corrupted file. Do me a favor, pm me your skype details and ill get time to help you via team viewer tomorrow.

ok thanks

but now its just crashing and it wont open.

as soon as i open it, it crashes

Edited by itzNative

• 1 year later...

i did everything the tutorial said, i opened GHB, waited til it updated, and when its done updating its says: "Error: Update Failed. New executable is corrupted." what to do i did everything the tutroail said, help please if you can and thanks!