Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CA EU PUB Problems

Hi.
    Can anyone know why Injector Errored? I do all with instructions, and i can't run it. Where is the problem?2ivk6s9.jpg

• Upvote 1

Do you followed Tiiqu's tutorial?

And btw please don't post double threads.

hello happens to me the following problem ... I do not know who may be passing, but sucede..he first time I tried several ways of running and always the same ... I can do, as I fix it? the problem is that when you start the Loader stays "Loading ..." and then get a warning that says ... "[Error] CNS :: Connect () failed with [10060]"

Edited by juankmilo1

hello happens to me the following problem ... I do not know who may be passing, but sucede..he first time I tried several ways of running and always the same ... I can do, as I fix it? the problem is that when you start the Loader stays "Loading ..." and then get a warning that says ... "[Error] CNS :: Connect () failed with [10060]"

Turn off your firewall and AV.

It is blocking the connevtion to the server.

Edited by VentralieX

My Current Problem {(Yes i posted in another Section as a comment as well) My bad..},

I can scroll through all of it fine, flick things on and off, Insert works fine to hide the list ect. BUT after i turn the selection on they still change nothing in-game.

Example 1: CrossHair "on" Does not give me CrossHair's.

Example 2: 100% Recoil has normal recoil on the guns.

Note: Im new to Combat Arms "hacking" and maybe i used the injector wrong. So im simply looking for some clarifications. I appreciate any help on this.

Im going to post a Screen Shot a few lines down as to not block peoples screen ect.

1puumq.png

My Current Problem {(Yes i posted in another Section as a comment as well) My bad..},

I can scroll through all of it fine, flick things on and off, Insert works fine to hide the list ect. BUT after i turn the selection on they still change nothing in-game.

Example 1: CrossHair "on" Does not give me CrossHair's.

Example 2: 100% Recoil has normal recoil on the guns.

Note: Im new to Combat Arms "hacking" and maybe i used the injector wrong. So im simply looking for some clarifications. I appreciate any help on this.

Im going to post a Screen Shot a few lines down as to not block peoples screen ect.

1puumq.png

Hi TheD3mon,

First of all, thank you for being courteous to the players that you blacked out in your screen shot. Not everyone thinks to do that.

As far as your issue goes, that is not due to you injecting the hacks incorrectly. You did your part, the hack string was injected into the game and usable in the game. It looks like the two features you mentioned are not working need to be updated so please be patient until they are. I'm certain the programmer Cyno knows about this. He will address it accordingly. Thank you.

I have disabled my firewall ... and yet ... what else happens that I do?

I suggest re-downloading the loader. If that doesn't work PM me your TV info and I will connect to your computer and take a look at it.

Edited by IWreckYou

post_offline.png tck111 Find your document http://prntscr.com/74ac7e. and move to directory

Ohh. Where i can get this documents? I don't have this on my PC. Maybe this is the problem.

@up VentralieX sorry for double post, connection error.

~~ Ect

Thanks for such a fast response, i appreciate everyone's effort and involvement in the community to help improve these developments!

Edited by TheD3mon

I have a problem too, i enter with the hack i play an elimination pro for example, then when the game is finished my hack dissapears, i mean the menu it's gone and i can't activate chams only if i quit the game and start it with the hack again.

I have a problem too, i enter with the hack i play an elimination pro for example, then when the game is finished my hack dissapears, i mean the menu it's gone and i can't activate chams only if i quit the game and start it with the hack again.

That's exactly right. It's a known issue that is being looked into.