Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[OFFICIAL]Follow steps to make hack works and be updated

Hello all the GHBSYS community,

As far as we see many topics opened about getting problems, error and hacks not loading correctly, you'll find this topic to make sure you have follow all the steps to make the hack working well.

First of all, remember that this hack is new and needs to be updated to corrects all bug we find and other members help to find.

We are aware of all bugs so keep yourself updated about the news on the hacks on this following topics :

For free members (public) : http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/33147-combat-arms-official-ghbsys-public-client/

For paid members (VIP) : They know where they should go icon_smile.gif.

Please be sure you follow all the steps provided here : /!\ http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/topic/43737-how-to-use-ghbsys-client/ /!\

Also, don't forget to keep updated your DirectX drivers, your computer itself and all frameworks you sould find on the link in red posted just before.

We want to make you aware that WE KNOW there are bugs and Cyno__™ C.gifCoder doing his best to update the hacks when he get times to do it.

Don't forget that the hack is new and will evolve with time but currently, you have to wait and see for futher updates about it.

Please, be also aware that spamming topics which are here to pollute the forum will be deleted and users warned for. Don't complain before make sure everything you should do is done !

Another important point is about getting banned for using hacks : don't forget you can be banned using a hack (even VIP). The hacks (even VIP) don't protect your account against it cause players can report you and finally, when logs are viewed, you could be banned. Use hacks with intelligence and don't use them to make sure others players will be sure you are hacking.

We will keep you updated about the hacks (Public and VIP) when news will be available, but for now, you should keep yourself calm.

If you find any new bug (excepted ones already listed), we will be happy to know them to correct them.

Best wishes and happy playing.

HardCoreX1337,

• Upvote 2

Thank you for that! I hope that some of the users are going to read this, so that they know what is currently going on.

Please speak English in our forum. Thank you

just one thing, u speak in german on some post/chatbox, so why i cannot speak french ? ^^"

Just a tip, the link for free members where they can find everything about updates is like 4 years old. And there haven't been any posts since either. So referring them to that thread might not be best and perhaps one should make a new one where they find all status updates and bug fixes etc.

- Jericho

• 2 weeks later...

CAn someone help me because i cant update my LOADER or CLIENT...(guidtech)

When i open it.. it says that error UPDATE FAILED NEW EXECUTABLE FILE IS CORRUPTED...

REALLY NEED HELP.

/Only english forum. Verbal warning

Edited by HardCoreX1337
    Not english

• 3 months later...

hello after I downloaded the public client it says next to combat arms DISABLED??

You need to wait. The coder needs to update the hack.

Think you bro ;)