Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

VIP Hacks for Combat Arms Review

Amakicku

To start everything off, I'd like to say the staff here is very good. It's a bit of a no non-sense which is just fine with me and personally how I would run it. PROS: The VIP hacks here are cheap! I mean really cheap! If your on a budget but still want to enjoy hacking. This is a site that will give you that. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for. They got aimbot, flying, speed, esp chams, a great menu etc. I've enjoyed using these hacks.

CONS: Keeping in mind they are CHEAP hacks there are gonna be a few glitches. Cyno is the hack maker, I know nothing of him whatsoever other then hearing that he is new at it. I'm patient and have been very patient for the aimbot to work fully and telekill also which has not been fixed yet. There are many problems with this hack. That is just a huge con to me. If they have the feature in the hack then it should be fully functional.

At the end of the day its fully up to you if you want these hacks, I think they are good but could still use a ton of work. If your willing to pay 3-5$ extra a month then move on to the next site and check them out.

This site is budget friendly, good staff and an overall safe place to be buying from. No virus or anything like that.

My rating for this site would be a 7/10. I understand they are cheap but if the hacks don't work then its a lot less fun. I hope this short review helped you. Have a wonderful day hacking!

Edited by Amakicku
    • Upvote 2

Thanks for your feedback.

Im working to get the problems sorted out as soon as possible.

It would be nice if you could explain the bugs more detailed so i can fix them faster.

Well about me, im not new to gamehacking (in the scene for about 6 years) but i just started doing cheats for combat arms

Edited by Cyno__™
    • Upvote 2
    • Downvote 1

As Cyno said, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We're glad to hear at least one member give their opinion in the right section and for that we're grateful. We will keep in mind the bugs you've pointed out and cyno will continue to try to fix the problems that his cheat as.

Thanks for your feedback.

Im working to get the problems sorted out as soon as possible.

It would be nice if you could explain the bugs more detailed so i can fix them faster.

Well about me, im not new to gamehacking (in the scene for about 6 years) but i just started doing cheats for combat arms

1.(MAJOR ISSUE!) Telekill. For me, 95% of the time telekill does not work at all. It goes to a person on my own team and well, I would prefer it to go to an enemy.

2. (MAJOR ISSUE!) AIMBOT. This aimbot works very well when it likes to work. First, there NEEDS to be more angle options in the FOV! 10-15-20-35-etc. The 10 is a MUST for any possibility of closet hacking. I have found I use the aimbot on nut shots since chest gives me headshots(that definitely needs a fix). Scan priority list. The aimbot is set on scan but the priority would be either head/chest/nuts(Not a must need but INCREDIBLY USEFUL). I think last for the aimbot is it just cuts in and out of working. Its not certain maps, its any and anytime.

3. The 3D box chams. Although this is a bit picky. 2D box chams would have much less clutter!

4. ESP explosives. For some reason when a mine is set down(or any explosive for the matter) it shows up with the ESP and labels them something like (Mine16714987419) Its just a lot of clutter that could easily be cleared up.

I believe that covers it all. Thank you for taking the time to read the review.

Edited by Amakicku
    • Upvote 2

Thanks for your detailed information, i will work on fixing the problems as soon as possible

• Upvote 4

Thanks for your detailed information, i will work on fixing the problems as soon as possible

The FOV is now amazing! The aimbot seems to work MUCH better! Still using nutshots to avoid tons of headshots. The aimbot with a sniper is iffy, doesn't like to hit much unless you have the no recoil and no spread on 100%. THANK YOU for getting around to fixing all the things.

• 5 weeks later...