Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GHB Public CA Hack, AND Site Review.

OtakuLord

Hello, Otakulord here.

I am a veteran when it comes to CA hacking, been hacking ever since 2008, using the old style DLL, numpad button keys to modern day loader tech. Do I feel that I am credible to make a review for GHB? Yes, I have been all over the internet over years, finding and using hacks from countless sources and creators. That is why I feel that I need to voice my opinion of the Public hacks provided here.

I will often compare the hack to other sites that I've used, but I wont name them. I will just use the first initial of the website, and if you are an oldschool hacker such as myself, you may know these quickly, others wont, as these sites have been shut down.

I will break this review into 5 sections: User Friendly, Interface, Features, Pros, Cons and Final Verdict.

User Friendly: 5/5

I started using the Public hack a few days ago, just as I was starting to get back to CA and its hacking scene. I found GHB off of another hack site, someone had posted a DLL recently and I decided to see if GHB was even a thing, which brought me here. Right away the site was appealing because of its black theme (though, this will also be mentioned in Interface.). I was able to quickly find my way around the site, find the download for the public hack, and download it. I was able to open it right up and find the list of available public hacks. I clicked the CA option and loaded it right up, starting the game and seeing the hack menu. The menu was very easy to navigate and turn on and off, without even needing a tutorial i was able to open and close and select options. That is why I gave this a 5/5, it was very well developed.

Interface: 4/5

When i joined the website, I was able to navigate and download the hacks as mentioned above, and so I'm going to pickup where the last section left off. The ingame interface was nice, but I felt a nagging statement when big red text was telling me to press F10 to close if the menu wouldnt. That made me feel almost threatened and I didnt like it, that is why I made this section a 4/5, now if I am able to remove that text, it would be a 5/5.

Features: 3/5

Don't get me wrong, the hack does what it says it will, its a public hack, I didnt expect many features but this was rather disappointing. You have menu options that remind me of M or N, you have an ESP which seems to want to work whenever IT wants to, I couldnt seem to get it to work between games, having to shut it off and turn it back on, and the crosshair didnt work at all for me. But the reason this scored "Meh" on this section was because the Recoil and Spread both did their job and they did it damn good. I dont really need ESP or any of those features, but I do love No Spread and Recoil.

Pros:

+ Hack is extremely user friendly.

+ Website is clean, moderated, and the community is awesome.

+ VIP is cheap.

+ Public Spread and Recoil works perfectly.

+ Undetected hacks.

Cons:

- Amount of Public Features.

- ESP Features work when they want.

Final Verdict of GHBSys Public Hacks and Website: A SOLID 9/10, as I can overlook the Interface and the buggy features.

As of logging back into CA, my account was banned. This drops the "undetected" pro, and drops my score to 5/10, still good, but more antidetection methods need to be taken.

Edited by OtakuLord
    • Upvote 3

Good And Trusty review,

U should do more of those!

I hope this is only you're opinion!

• 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...