Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CS:GO Vip

Perseptions

Depends on how you use it, if you're blunt then yes you'll be banned but if you're not then you're safe cause they're undetected

Has anyone been banned from using it?

I havent used that specific one but ive used another CS GO hack and all i can say is, if you use blatant features and go 90/5 every game and people are screaming hacker, then you are probably being way to obvious, but if you hack smart no one will tell the difference. Id never aimbot in cs go, prefire, or follow people through walls like you know where they are, and i dont bunny hop. I hope that helps you a bit. Also always remember one thing when hacking there is a always a risk of getting banned no matter who made it and how undetected it is.

Depends on how you use it, if you're blunt then yes you'll be banned but if you're not then you're safe cause they're undetected

Last question before i purchase. How frequently do your CS:GO hack get detected? Like how frewuently do you have to update?

Last question before i purchase. How frequently do your CS:GO hack get detected? Like how frewuently do you have to update?

I cant answer for Ultra or Usman but if it was getting detected we would know because people would be making threads about it, its safe to use and has been for a long time.

Can someone post a link to the csgo hacks? or is it on the main client

Once you have purchased CS GO VIP it should show up on the main client, if you have not purchased it, I dont think it will show up.

Edited by EdiSo

When game updates then the hack gets undetected and once that happens and ultra is online its up within hours if not minutes. Once purchases please read instructions on how to run it carefully so you do not get problems. But if you do, make a thread and we'll help you out asap

Btw our support groups are almost always available to help you out.

• Upvote 1

I havent used that specific one but ive used another CS GO hack and all i can say is, if you use blatant features and go 90/5 every game and people are screaming hacker, then you are probably being way to obvious, but if you hack smart no one will tell the difference. Id never aimbot in cs go, prefire, or follow people through walls like you know where they are, and i dont bunny hop. I hope that helps you a bit. Also always remember one thing when hacking there is a always a risk of getting banned no matter who made it and how undetected it is.

Prefire is normal icon_biggrin.gif

If I play with no cheats I only prefiring and nading known spots ^^ its legit and most better player do it also.

For the AImbot. You can use smoothing and a little FOV rate so it seems very legit. But do not use it all the time. If I do same ow I see many people shooting everytime the same way ^^

Edit:

Bunnyhop only use for 1 ~ 3 jumps. For example to cross a position there awp normaly looking after enemies.

Edited by DerAhlemer`

Prefire is normal icon_biggrin.gif

If I play with no cheats I only prefiring and nading known spots ^^ its legit and most better player do it also.

For the AImbot. You can use smoothing and a little FOV rate so it seems very legit. But do not use it all the time. If I do same ow I see many people shooting everytime the same way ^^

Edit:

Bunnyhop only use for 1 ~ 3 jumps. For example to cross a position there awp normaly looking after enemies.

depends on the game, the nades i always do regardless but too much prefire nobs will cry hacker, believe me when i dont hack and prefire when i wear a headset ( i can hear them most of the time) they still cry hacker.

VAC Ban today

Not Overwatch - VAC - its detected

You got rekt by being blatant as hell or you had another cheat on your pc. My cheats are still undetected.

Edited by ultra
    • Upvote 1

They arent. Sorry - Never used a other Hack - Its a VAC Ban, not a Overwatch Ban or something else

They arent. Sorry - Never used a other Hack - Its a VAC Ban, not a Overwatch Ban or something else

Vac bans are delayed buddy, if it was a banwave everyone would be vac'd right now.

Look on PN - I messaged you the profile - It's VAC

That's not proof at all, go ask the other people on here that uses my cheat.

Cmon, why I should lie? I know the difference between Overwatch and VAC. I got banned several times with your Hack but everytime Overwatch. Now its clearly a VAC Ban and i didnt use other hacks, Btw other accounts who didnt hacked since after esl one patch didnt get banned

Cmon, why I should lie? I know the difference between Overwatch and VAC. I got banned several times with your Hack but everytime Overwatch. Now its clearly a VAC Ban and i didnt use other hacks, Btw other accounts who didnt hacked since after esl one patch didnt get banned

you clearly have no idea how vac works, ill just stop writing to you from here since you have no knowledge of how vac works at all.

VAC Ban today

Not Overwatch - VAC - its detected

Like i said earlier if it was detected everyone would be getting banned, you sir got banned for hacking because you were most likely being blatant as hell E.I prefire, always pre aiming at right spot waiting for target while u see him through wall, aimbot, and whatever obvious hacks u used, I havent used the hack but im almost certain thats why you got banned.

The reason im almost sure is because i used a friends pub and DID NOT get banned.

Edited by EdiSo

VAC ban is automatic Ban - not a manual by developer/overwatch

so prefiring cant be a reason for a vac ban, only detectable hacks turn into vac bans

VAC ban is automatic Ban - not a manual by developer/overwatch

so prefiring cant be a reason for a vac ban, only detectable hacks turn into vac bans

as i said earlier, you have no idea how vac works :^)

• Upvote 1

as i said earlier, you have no idea how vac works :^)

I thought VAC bans were delayed, sometimes days, weeks, or even (possibly) month(s).

Edited by EdiSo

I thought VAC bans were delayed, sometimes days, weeks, or even (possibly) month(s).

You're indeed right with that, but once you use a cheat that has been detected by vac, then you'll be flagged instantly once you join a secured server.

You're indeed right with that, but once you use a cheat that has been detected by vac, then you'll be flagged instantly once you join a secured server.

yeah and now tell me, how do i get vac ban when i only use the ghb hack - so it have to be detected, otherwise there wouldn't be a vac ban... call me liar if your happy with that, but i know its the truth

yeah and now tell me, how do i get vac ban when i only use the ghb hack - so it have to be detected, otherwise there wouldn't be a vac ban... call me liar if your happy with that, but i know its the truth

You were the only one that were flagged, so you must've some kind of 3rd party tool on your pc :)

Since you are the only one that got rekt by VAC and everyone else didn't, which mean that it wasn't my cheat.

• Upvote 1

You were the only one that were flagged, so you must've some kind of 3rd party tool on your pc icon_smile.gif

Since you are the only one that got rekt by VAC and everyone else didn't, which mean that it wasn't my cheat.

I told you, I dont have another tools on the PC