Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[GHB-Public Client]Combat Arms Disabled

Hello everyone I am an old user of gordonsys, I do not know if you are the creators but already you know last year I was registered with another account here, but this does not interest .In other posts I read a date within the September / October that the hack did not work still does not work aspect answers, practically here to play with some of your hack it must necessarily comprare.Not is right this behavior from developers / staff of GHB

smiley_emoticons_zombie02.gifsmiley_emoticons_zombie02.gifsmiley_emoticons_zombie02.gifsmiley_emoticons_zombie02.gif

Edited by zBlackITA

Hey, zBlackITA

Ghbsys still working ( VIP ).

You can check by yourself if it's work and undetective or not : http://forum.ghbsys.net/

So you can buy it if you want to from here : http://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/subscriptions/

And the topics that you've read it was written in the middle of Combat Arms EU and Ghbsys Loader update.

So now Ghbsys loader working, the public still need update.

My Regards : dyn45

Hello thanks for having responded to me but are the usual things you read on the forum, why not do the update to the client public to combat arms? There are many people waiting for your update even if you do not do this you risk losing many user but also estimators of your hack

• Upvote 1

Actually i know how you are feeling about the public, and that you are waiting for an update for it.

But the priority now still for the VIP hack, because still need some work on it.

And the public will return as soon as possible, be patient my friend.

To be honest i do not know, but it need an update.

And they will update it, when they are ready.

Thanks again for having responded to me I hope will be able to solve problems that have occurred in the VIP client and then proceed with the update to the Public Client , I hope there will be options such as flying , aimbot , wallhack , super jump and speed

You are welcome my friend.

And i hope too.

My regards : dyn45