Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GHB Hacks Review

TheMatriX

Hey viewers,

I tested 3 hacks from GHB and want to give my Feedback for the hacks.

Combat Arms

Aimbot (5/10)

Aimbot works good, sometimes the bones are buggy and Aimkey is hard to select. GhostAim is really buggy. I select a high fov and still can't kill an enemy.

Recommend for Venom. For the Aimkey can you add a list where you can select your Aimkey or select with arrows. This will be good.

ESP (10/10)

Nice ESP. No delay all works fine.

Weapon (8/10)

I only use No spread. Wish maybe more features.

PlayerHack (??/10)

Didn't use Flyhack and telekill now but Namecolor doesn't work

D3D (10/10)

Nice chams. You can select your own colors.

Super (0/10)

Didn't work me.

All in all the hack is ok, not the best and to expensive. Also don't like the menu. Maybe better colors and a menu where you can select the cheats with arrow keys. But I played since 2 weeks and didn't got a ban. The security is better now.

Dirty Bomb

Aimbot (3/10)

Can't use Aimbot because he always Aim automactly to the enemy. The FOV doesn't work.

Visual (5/10)

The boxes has a delay, shows always a bit to late or sometimes the boxes are somewhere else, next to the enemy, over the enemy.

Weapon (8/10)

No spread and no recoil are amazing! Wish maybe more features.

Player (??/10)

Didn't use it.

All in all I played a bit the hack. Its pretty cool for this price and for the price is ok. I hope you can fix the aimbot and the esp boxes. I heard that the 3d boxes are better.

AVA

Has all the same problems as in Dirty Bomb, but I found a bug. If you're ingame, you can't see the text in the menu. Like: Weapon, Player, Aimbot. You only can see it, if you died or in the lobby.

Thank You for your feedback.

I will tell the coders to take a look at this.

- SyntaxError__

Hey viewers,

I tested 3 hacks from GHB and want to give my Feedback for the hacks.

Combat Arms

Aimbot (5/10)

Aimbot works good, sometimes the bones are buggy and Aimkey is hard to select. GhostAim is really buggy. I select a high fov and still can't kill an enemy.

Recommend for Venom. For the Aimkey can you add a list where you can select your Aimkey or select with arrows. This will be good.

ESP (10/10)

Nice ESP. No delay all works fine.

Weapon (8/10)

I only use No spread. Wish maybe more features.

PlayerHack (??/10)

Didn't use Flyhack and telekill now but Namecolor doesn't work

D3D (10/10)

Nice chams. You can select your own colors.

Super (0/10)

Didn't work me.

All in all the hack is ok, not the best and to expensive. Also don't like the menu. Maybe better colors and a menu where you can select the cheats with arrow keys. But I played since 2 weeks and didn't got a ban. The security is better now.

Dirty Bomb

Aimbot (3/10)

Can't use Aimbot because he always Aim automactly to the enemy. The FOV doesn't work.

Visual (5/10)

The boxes has a delay, shows always a bit to late or sometimes the boxes are somewhere else, next to the enemy, over the enemy.

Weapon (8/10)

No spread and no recoil are amazing! Wish maybe more features.

Player (??/10)

Didn't use it.

All in all I played a bit the hack. Its pretty cool for this price and for the price is ok. I hope you can fix the aimbot and the esp boxes. I heard that the 3d boxes are better.

AVA

Has all the same problems as in Dirty Bomb, but I found a bug. If you're ingame, you can't see the text in the menu. Like: Weapon, Player, Aimbot. You only can see it, if you died or in the lobby.

thanks for the input i will look into fixing name color and the super , will add better support for keys

• Upvote 3
    • Downvote 1

thanks for the input i will look into fixing name color and the super , will add better support for keys

Yes, This ghostaim is still very legit. AR-weapons are really nice with ghostaim but cant set-up the aimkey for left mouse. My Aimkey was always Shift.

also is this name colour not working?

Please read!

"PlayerHack (??/10)

Didn't use Flyhack and telekill now but Namecolor doesn't work"

Ok and one question when i play 1 day in my Major3 account with hacks but legit can i get a bann ?

Play first with a smurf account

i played with a smurf and get after 4 days bann but i raged a little bid xD when u buy KD reset and hack very legit can i get a bann and a lot of people know we xD, how many reports its need to become a bann? and how to get a hwid bann?

and i think when your low rank in Combat Arms you can be very fast banned xD

Users can report you how often they wants. You don't get a ban automatically when you got 50 reports. Depend what kind of report. Hacking with a proof like telekill etc. or glitching or selling your account. That's all a reason to get a ban.

And when you buy kd reset and play legit thats not automatically safe. I got a account with a 3.5 kdr and I was 1lt.

1 Day legit hacking is this risk? with high rank what do you mean.

Or do you have maybe a Account for me Tiiqu ?

Dude, if you asking me all time about bans then dont use it. I told you and the user about the hack in the review. Use it at your own risk.

And no, you don't get an account from me.

Edited by Tiiqu