Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Price Change and Free VIP WEEKEND EVENT

Usman

Hello Ghbsys Members!

UPDATE:

The Public Hack for COMBAT ARMS

has been updated for you!

Enjoy some Free Hacks and bash NEXON

or... to get more powers:

We have changed our Combat Arms VIP price to 7 Euros (Per Month), after many suggestions and many

many threads about the price being outrageous (15 EUROS) we have changed it.

The price change is in effect as of now 5/13/2016 and any other who bought it before

can not get a refund for the price difference. This is for members who will buy it from here on out.

However, because this is Ghbsys, and i'm super nice, i extended everyone's VIP by 1 Week

for those who already purchased Combat Arms ViP to compensate for the price change

- Free ViP for ALL Members till MONDAY! -

More Informations under the icon!

Es9qVv2.png?2

For those members who are interested in buying combat arms vip from us, we started our

Combat Arms VIP Weekend Event as of now. This will end on Monday and the free vip hack

will be disabled. The hack has the auto spammer for Ghbsys enabled so do not use it on your main.

We are not responsible for the loss of your account(s) for using this version of the hack

Edited by Max151515I
    • Upvote 2

http://ghb.guidtech.at/index.php?LogIn here

and download the Loader

When I open the RAR 86x I extract it to my desktop and run as admin then the download completes but nothing happens its just stuck there

When I open the RAR 86x I extract it to my desktop and run as admin then the download completes but nothing happens its just stuck there

now it just says web connection error error message 0

Make sure your antivirus and firewall is off because they may removed it cause they categorize it as a false Trojan

That means your loader was blocked and it couldnt update. Delete those files and download it again. Please make sure your antivirus and firewall and window defender is off so it doesn't corrupt the loader

• 1 month later...

Closed to prevent topic bumping.