Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

My Experience

Tyler_Stregetti

I am fairly new to GHBSYS and I am here to explain my experience with the hacks provided in the free version of the program. Let me start by saying, this is one of the few legit hacking programs that have a free version which is already a HUGE plus in many ways. But besides the actual accessibility I am going to be brutally honest and explain my experiences with this hack and tell y'all how it has affected my game play and how it has improved my ability to do well in the game. First off, I will explain that the functions allowed to a free user are quite limited and actually stunt my liking of the program. The no recoil and the wall hacks are the only truthfully useful things I can see in the free version and while they are incredibly helpful, that is really all a player is offered. While there are the options to fly and spam, those are functions that are going to be caught immediately and will likely lead to a ban and a detection of the hacks. Am I bashing the program at all though? Absolutely not, because the pros are far superior to the cons of this program. Although there are limited hacks and they make me less interested in buying V.I.P functionality, I will admit that the wall hacks and no recoil functions are outstanding and have actually helped me very much. While an update does need to me conducted to make sure all the guns (especially the newer weapons) are free of recoil when this is active, besides that though, this is an amazing function that I find myself using time and time again without any detection from other players. The wall hacks are also amazing! I can always see where the enemy is coming from and I am rarely left on the dying end of the spectrum because I knew seconds before they were at the place where I was and ended them in their tracks. And may I add one more thing, the rapid fire option is a bit of a double edged sword. While it does quickly kill the enemy, it also wastes ammo so fast that it's almost impossible to enjoy it without having to constantly watch where your ammo stock is. The solution to this in my own personal opinion would be to add an unlimited clip option to the free version. While it may sound like people would take advantage and only use the free version, I can almost guarantee that if you allowed a few more functions to the program that the subscriptions being bought would shoot up to a higher amount and the detection rate would go down if you removed old hacks that blatant. The future if hacking isn't flying and super speed, it's subtle things that will put you ahead all the time and wont leave people suspecting hacks, but instead they will be admiring your "skill" in the game.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the feedback but a few things I'll instantly

tell you which will not happen:

More functions: The more we add the less ppl buy ViP, because the only reason players buy ViP is for more functions.

The less we can offer in ViP for our paying customers, the less cares about it.

So this will not happen.

Rapid Fire is a OP Function and not made for unvisible hacking. Its made to get other players rage.

Unlimited Ammo is neither aviable in the ViP, or the Public, or any other Hacks out there, because its simply not possible

to create it anymore (called: Patched Hack)

We can never please everyone, so I'm sorry that your thoughs cannot get realized.

Still, any feedback is welcome and I respect that you put your time to rate us.

Also we reduced the ViP Price to 7€ to make it the cheapest again which is

also a great reason to buy it.

Cheers

Max

I'm not bashing at all and I respect that you took the time to actually reply. But I would beg to differ with the unlimited clip part. I used to code for MV and they have and still currently offer it. While it's difficult to actually develop a way to make it undetectable, it is being done. But it's quite risky in all honesty. But I will say that the prices offered by GHBSYS are extremely competitive and honestly probably the best I've seen.

I'm not bashing at all and I respect that you took the time to actually reply. But I would beg to differ with the unlimited clip part. I used to code for MV and they have and still currently offer it. While it's difficult to actually develop a way to make it undetectable, it is being done. But it's quite risky in all honesty. But I will say that the prices offered by GHBSYS are extremely competitive and honestly probably the best I've seen.

no thats a lie they dont have that ;) i can tell you why they dont have it and i can also tell you why its not going to be a thing anymore , nexon fixed the server exploit that made unl ammo work , you cant cut the server message in half anymore to achive unlimited ammo 130 packet "weapon Fire Packet" so ya :)

You say the future to hacks is the subtle way but you want rapid fire and unlimited ammo?

You say the future to hacks is the subtle way but you want rapid fire and unlimited ammo?

Yes, because they are subtle things only you will notice. Everyone will see flying and only the extremely observant will see you never using a secondary weapon or picking up someone else's gun.

no thats a lie they dont have that icon_wink.gif i can tell you why they dont have it and i can also tell you why its not going to be a thing anymore , nexon fixed the server exploit that made unl ammo work , you cant cut the server message in half anymore to achive unlimited ammo 130 packet "weapon Fire Packet" so ya icon_smile.gif

Haven't been active on these forums so I forgot to respond. I did not know that, but thanks for the info :)