Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

CA, SSG3 Full speed QR stuff acc

Sempai

Hi guys,

I havent played CA for a while and i don't think i will restart any sooner, so i want to sell my old account. I havent played on it for more than a year, just maybe one or 2 connections every once and a while.

Its rank is SSG3 (just ranked up)

I have 120 NX on it

and 6k gp

but it's plenty of some cool perms =) specialy for QR =)

Enjoy.

570027weapons.png

849363gear.png

407960cosmetic.png

885813function.png

773168inbox1.png

809771inbox2.png

364030imbox3.png

965100imbox4.png

936676coupons.png

Answer here, or pm me with price propositions, If you wanna contat me faster come to my ts, fds.ts3serv.com Ask for Para or Prorock

Before any proposition know that i will ask for money first, if don't trust me or don't want to pay first just pass your way.

Interested but honestly after the last times I tried buying accounts, I don't even want to try.. how much did you want? =\

propose your offer

I haven't bought an account in years and years. Give me a rough amount and I'll give you an offer.. Haha.

i think not less than 20, CA accounts are prety rare in this moment after what i saw, and it has some items that are almost a musthave now. There is some account that are in sale but they don't have even perm speed gear so only to buy it you will need over 50€.

i think not less than 20, CA accounts are prety rare in this moment after what i saw, and it has some items that are almost a musthave now. There is some account that are in sale but they don't have even perm speed gear so only to buy it you will need over 50€.

Do they still do middle men here?

I'd get the account, backup questions, email etc?

Do they still do middle men here?

Ofcourse!

Edited by -GriMz_

I might take you up on this?

No Problem, Just contact me!

Willing to buy this right now 20$ USD

Eh nty then, Theres a reason CA accounts are hard to come by ( Which they arn't just gotta go to the right forums ) . But it's because the games dying. I can't see paying more then 20$ for this account lol.

Oh I'm not, I just got a col5 for 30$ USD, was just letting anyone else who was thinking about buying this that they're selling a lot cheaper with a lot higher rank now that CA is dying.

yes, there is some higher ranks for same price but they usualy have any NX and almost any gp i don't even talk about perms.

Just go buy full speed perm now (even on sales) you will see the price is much over of the account price, and you probalby know that ranks means almost nothing in CA, and it's not so hard to get MAJ and higher if you go for exp on events.

My acc is almost full for QR and for QR you need any rank.

• Upvote 1

Eh I'm just saying the account I bought has 50+ Perms, and is decent ranked, rank does mean a lot when buying an account, that's why no one is around selling SSG1's :P.

• 4 weeks later...