Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Still not VIP

darktemplar242

I Bought VIP Friday by Direct credit card with paypal. I'd first like to have my VIP as soon as possible but also getting some help with my launcher related questions. I yet waited so much and I'd like some real help now.

Edited by Usman™

I see you've paid with card and there is a money exchange, I've seen this happen a lot because of money exchange, the ghbsys receives the money you will be vip instantly.

ghb received the money friday, just like ebay, amazon,newegg, etc etc etc does with this method. it's not paying by bank or anything. i paid with my paypal account, direct credit card payment.

-edit: Money exchange never did that for me since 2011 and 583 transactions

Edited by darktemplar242

I informed neo to check your transaciton

removed your info. Ill update you when i get anything but usually its instant unless its bank paypal that takes 3-5 business days

Edit: As for your loader issue we provided the info you need to fix it. If you dont understand how you can come to our discord and set up a time with our support staff and they will help you directly via voice chat.

I informed neo to check your transaciton

removed your info. Ill update you when i get anything but usually its instant unless its bank paypal that takes 3-5 business days

Edit: As for your loader issue we provided the info you need to fix it. If you dont understand how you can come to our discord and set up a time with our support staff and they will help you directly via voice chat.

thanks, i didnt have redists in 32 bit

Thanks for contacting us with the Problem, i checked your payment and setted up your VIP Transaction, Time starting Today!

have fun ;)

I see you've paid with card and there is a money exchange, I've seen this happen a lot because of money exchange, the ghbsys receives the money you will be vip instantly.

i already buy vip and i still dont get vip members1 pls help!