Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Poor performance.

wnstn

Hello,

I just recently bought the hack for csgo. Maybe i have something done wrong or maybe this is just the hacks itself.

A few remarks i have:

• The range of wallhack is NOT that far.
    • Aimbot + triggerbot don't work properly
    • Sometimes it doesn't load the hax into my csgo and i have to restart everything.

An addition to the first bulletpoint. When i stand in mid connector on the map cache. I can only see people in amain entrance. and people standing in the front part of the garage. People standing in the back of the garage aren't visible..

Can someone help me with this issue? This is not really where i paid for.

There is esp limit meaning you can't see very long distance. With trigger bot, 1-2 delay should be perfectly fine and make sure you hold trigger Key. Lastly inject the cheat when you're in the main menu of cs go, never had issue regarding hacks not injecting sometimes.

Blame valve for the esp range https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/PVS

Regarding the aim/trigger you'll have to figure out yourself how to configure them properly or use instinct's settings.

I believe that 2clicked already gave you the answer about the injection.

Edited by ultra

Take sometimes from a little consideration on him the rears makes! Do you show what for a work is? if it you does not fit then make to you an own.

Edited by IAmHardwell