Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Sup

iCode

Hey there,

Personal data

My gender is <not specified> and I'm years old.

History

I go by the name iCode because the password recovery did not work (never got the e-mail) (._.)

So, I just created a new account instead.

The IGN I often use is <WhyWouldYouCare>

It's been ~2 years since I've been here for the last time, so I thought I would walk by and show my face here again. See what changed, have some fun.. basic sh*t.

I play Combat Arms for ~9 years now and I still do. Got my eyes on Line of Sight aswell, but the gameplay is so broken, I quit that (until fixed).

Interests & hobbies

I follow a study to become an Server Administrator. Sadly, that's all Windows and I prefer Linux, cuz, f*ck Windows. icon_smile.gif

So, in my spare time I like to work on my Linux server and f*ck around with my Raspberries.

Also write Shell and Python. I did a basic C course and some C#, but didn't like it, so I just stick with Python instead.

I used to play alot with VB in the past, but since I'm no longer using Windows for other things than gaming, I'm done with that too (after ~6 years).

Music

I like to listen to Metal and Rock.

Amon Amarth, Disturbed and Sabaton are some of my favorite bands.

Like to visit their concerts. I've been to a Amon Amarth concert in november, which was amazing btw. I would recommand them to anyone that likes metal. But they preform alot better live than when you listen to their music on Spotify or something.

Rate my setup

CPU: i7-3820
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3
    GPU: 4GB R9 380
    Motherboard: Rampage Formula IV

SSD (SATA): 240 GB - R: 560 MB/s - W: 525 MB/s (SpyOS 10)
    SSD (PCIe): 512 GB - R: 2560 MB/s - W: 960 MB/s (Linux) <<--- Yes, this is amazing

Monitors: 2x LG Ultra-Wide

setup_Crop.jpg

As you might have noticed, cable management is not my thing icon_smile.gif

Left computer is my (Linux) server, center is my main desktop and the right is my (Linux) school laptop.

It's a Zenbook with a i7-5500U, incase you cared.

The small black box on the left is one of my Raspbarry Pie's. This one acts as a Router/Firewall. It tracks and logs all my network traffic and blocks dumb f*cks thats try to kill my server or get into my network icon_smile.gif

I guess there is nothing more to say.. So.. bye <3

Edited by iCode

Welcome to the community , I myself am new and I am also focusing to get into C++ programming starting with basic Java tho and hopefully it wont be as much of a hassle

Thank you!

Welcome to the community , I myself am new and I am also focusing to get into C++ programming starting with basic Java tho and hopefully it wont be as much of a hassle

As far as my experience goes, C++ is a terrible language to begin with. I would recommand C#, unless you have a teacher to help you out on C++.

Java can be fun though.

Nice rig. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay and become a valuable part of the community