Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

got banned several times

Powder

Hey guys, just wanted to make sure if the hack is still safe to use because i got banned on 2 accounts 1 week....on the first account i used chams and ghostaim on the 2nd account i only went with ghostaim,pretty sure its not me cheating to obv cuz i know how to legit-hack.

any 1 else keep gettin banned?

ty, hopefully we can figure something out so the bans dont keep going on :P:)!

any infos? because i dont think it makes sense to keep playing like that if i get banned if for not cheating to obv.

yea i heard about other ppl playing with telekill all day and also not gettin banned...its weird tho

any infos? because i dont think it makes sense to keep playing like that if i get banned if for not cheating to obv.

I lost 6 accounts with CA ViP over my 1 month subscriptionsmiley_emoticons_theblog_tot2.gif , roughly 1 account every week. I honestly havent even tried making another account since my last one got banned. All i used was box esp and box info from time to time=/ i think the way the loader injects is detected or somthing. That or maybe when too many people are on at one time the hack shield notices i.e. weekends, holidays etc etc but i dont know squat about how the hack works those are just hypothesis i have. Though it seemed I would get banned after a day or two if i played in the fireteam server at all. I tested that theory and it seemed to hold water, accounts i stayed away from fireteam server on lasted a little longer.

Edited by Crook_Rook