Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

@Ultra

xxxhardlinerxxx

Ultra why u ignore my threads about the cs go skinchanger update.

Before 1 Month you said ur working hard on it (the coder) and it will be finished soon, you dont even need alot of time to code it and even in the private moderrator chatt u ingore it when ppl talk about it.

why would one need a skin changer mate your making a big fuss for a feature that no one can see just your self ultra has a life this isnt are full time job you know so you should probley stop throwing fits over a usless piece of trash feature like skin changer

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Maybe its shit for you but not for me and he told me before 1 month that he will finish it fast now he is ignoring it, i just want to know why he wont add it

I said to him i will take any other cs go cheat because ghbsys havnt skinchanger he said he will add it as fast as he can (before 1 month) so i bought another VIP i would pay that 10€ even only for the skinchanger so i´ll leave this site ater my VIP is gone if he wont add it

There is already a skinchanger finished by a coder he just has to add it

I said to him i will take any other cs go cheat because ghbsys havnt skinchanger he said he will add it as fast as he can (before 1 month) so i bought another VIP i would pay that 10€ even only for the skinchanger so i´ll leave this site ater my VIP is gone if he wont add it

I said i would add it at some point and i really never gave any ETAs either.

Also i could care less if you were to buy another cheat.

All my cheat projects were made out from my own enjoyment, so i don't really care when it comes to getting more sales.

Too bad that im not the type to copy paste others works and sells it, this is the reason why there are so many skids that have their own p2c which gets shut down after a month.
    • Upvote 1