Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms Questions

lingern

So it's been so many months since playing CA, but I am very interested in it again. I came from playing csgo with a very subtle aim assistance. I was wondering a few things:

1. How is the aimbot on here? I saw a few past comments that the aimbot wasn't strong and it seemed not legit at times, did that change, or is the regular smooth aimbot still glitchy?

2. When was the last VIP detection?

3. How often does the cheat go down due to updates?

The first question is an easy answer, that usually is just end user error. And from what I read I can assume the value was set too low.
    The second and third Questions are variables. So the vip being "Detected" is also depended on the end user, If you use the hacks, A Nexon patch comes out, and you wait for staff to review the hack for the current patch, your hacks wont be detected. If your asking when the last time Nexon caught on to the hacks and applied a patch, that happens about every other nexon patch. And Subsequently the hack pack is updated in response with a very short delay. That also answers the third question.

Hope this helps!~
    Have a good day.

There are public hacks out there, but only VIP is offered here. I'd recommend buying VIP and supporting because it is more secure ( less chance of getting ban/etc).

So it's been so many months since playing CA, but I am very interested in it again. I came from playing csgo with a very subtle aim assistance. I was wondering a few things:

1. How is the aimbot on here? I saw a few past comments that the aimbot wasn't strong and it seemed not legit at times, did that change, or is the regular smooth aimbot still glitchy?

2. When was the last VIP detection?

3. How often does the cheat go down due to updates?

No one really formally answered your question so I will do that.

1. The Aimbot here is Perfect, the coders definitely knows what they are doing. You get the option to look legit using Smooth settings. I have been using this hack for a while now and have not have any problems with aimbot. Only with ghostaim which they promised to fix next update

2. Last VIP Detection was never, that's to the best of my knowledge and Ive been using for a couple of months now

3. Cheats only go down for at most 1-3 days due to Combat Arms ANNOUNCED AND UNANNOUNCED updates. I believe if the hack is down for more than one day, GHBsys will offer you compensation. but nonetheless, the hack gets updated rather quickly within a few hours.

This is the best hack after Absolute hacks got deleted (please don't get triggered but I LIKED Absolute hacks better <3, now GHbsys is awesome too)

Get the VIP, it's worth every penny!! and Merry Christmas

In my opinion the hack is sort of ok but it does have bugs (Sorry if I hurt the coder) It does not support NPC aimbot they said they will add it soon so I don't know when but in my opinion is better wait until they improve it and try the other game cheats that ghbsys.net provides.

The good part is they did add most of the combat arms exploits which are the godlike hack which is called ZombieHP but you will get kicked out of the server easily.

Edited by peterfoy

I do not play combat arms, yet, however. I would say that GHBSYS is the longest surviving community as far as hacking communities go.

It has been here for years, and still remains going strong. I came to the forum when I was around 15... I am now 21. (Different account), true I had a break in between as I grew out of War Rock, but as ever GHB offer a wider range of hacks for better games. As I have grown so has GHB, they have made hacks better and better since I was younger, so I would definitely stick with GHB and purchase the VIP that you would desire.