Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[Ghbsys Video Event]

Amir-Malul

Hack i want: combat arms

Hello guys this is my video that i was create for ghbsys of combat arms hack the first think that i want to say is (let make a list of the think i want to say)

1) I make this video with not hacks so the "TELEKILL and FLY" i was need to find a video with those hacks so im sorry if the fly hack and the telekill was kind of a copy...

2) it took me a 8 hourse to make this video so please if you dont like it dont try to anoy Me

3) Im not a pro editor In fact I am pretty new in editing

hope you enjoy the video

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 2

Damn bro, should have not used someone's else video ;V

Edited by 2clicked

Damn bro, should have not used someone's else video ;V

I know but unforntelly i does not was accses to hack and i dont pro to make this kills but has you see I act in part of the video and what i was able to do i do and sorry for my english i dont the best in it

1. Video Quality 3/10 not as HD as much
    2. Music 5/10 needs action
    3. Text screens 5/10 you might make them more spooky and put them into a scene instead of showing it in a black screen
    4. Gameplay 4/10 ESP and ETC not shown in your gameplay scenes but some of the hacks are.

Overall: Is better if you record it with fraps and edit it with Camtasia studio if you are newbie or vegas studio if you are professional

But yes I do like the effort you have put in to make this video attractive.

Edited by peterfoy

• 1 month later...
    • 7 months later...

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic.

This thread has been automatically closed due to a 30 Days of inactivity. If you have another issue please feel free to create another topic.