Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

PeterFoy's Introduction

peterfoy

Hello my friends let me bring you into an adventure where you will spend 10 minutes reading my introduction which will tell you much about me and my hobbies. So firstly we can start with my mother country which is not Russia but is Bulgaria but we do have some good relationships with Russia because we are the best black market country in Europe and Putin can go fuck his self.

So for those who want to know my age then let me tell you that I am 15 years old and I am still at school close to college of course I know schools are for retarded people and certainly in UK their educational system is so retarded that they can't even teach properly and their government is shit so then the next topic is about my hobbies and my first hobby is to cheat in games my second hobby is to use sex exploits in roblox my third hobby is to play FPS games and strategy games my forth hobby is to torture players with cheats and my last hobby is to do team game matches with friends.

If you want to know about my characteristics then I will list them below

- Funny

-Social

-Cocky

-Intelligent/smart

-Master manipulator

-Professional game cheater

- Professional FPS player in games where there are no cheats

-Respects people that don't use hash language

-Good team leader

anyway I can list many of my characteristics but it will be boring for me typing this introduction

Contacts;

Steam: peterfoy01 > peterfoy2

My activity is high as usual I spend 5/10 HOURS DAY in my shitty laptop which makes me proud smiley_emoticons_zombie02.gif

So I hope ghbsys.net community is happy to accept me into their tribe so I can soon progress to the rank I am hunting for which is VIP support and possibly fix this website a bit by telling lots of tips to the owners of the website. And one of the tips will be adding game request section and marge with few game cheat companies and possibly ask those companies to build an safe game cheat loader for ghbsys which will remove their TROJAN in their game loader which I do know why is there because it does background stuff into your PC to inject the cheat.smiley_emoticons_banned.gif

Edited by peterfoy
    • Upvote 2
    • Downvote 1

Wow finally a professional game cheater in this community smiley_emoticons_hurra3.gif nice introduction btw icon_thumbs1.gif

• Upvote 1

school is for retarded people?

Yes.. When it was 1986 the education system was higher and it was perfect until 2006 I think it got fucked up and they lowered it due to too much confusion and overloading work and also economy because kids had to carry DA BOOKS so they now use COMPUTERS which teachers can't use properly and they buy online lessons xddd and also spend lots of time messaging each other which makes it more funny why schools are retarded now.

Main reason for it is the most of the school teachers are stupid and lack of social communication.

And really we are humans and also animals if they can't earn their students trust then ALL THE LESSONS they have done without earning their students trust then those students have not remembered much about the lessons that the teacher has told them because they do not have good relationships with the teacher and will not have good memories with the lessons they had ;d I don't want to get deep about this but you will find the logic behind it. and people did agree with me in real life

Not all of school teachers are stupid. My school is pretty good . You cannot just make an absolute claim that school is retarded.

Yes.. When it was 1986 the education system was higher and it was perfect until 2006 I think it got fucked up and they lowered it due to too much confusion and overloading work and also economy because kids had to carry DA BOOKS so they now use COMPUTERS which teachers can't use properly and they buy online lessons xddd and also spend lots of time messaging each other which makes it more funny why schools are retarded now.

Main reason for it is the most of the school teachers are stupid and lack of social communication.

And really we are humans and also animals if they can't earn their students trust then ALL THE LESSONS they have done without earning their students trust then those students have not remembered much about the lessons that the teacher has told them because they do not have good relationships with the teacher and will not have good memories with the lessons they had ;d I don't want to get deep about this but you will find the logic behind it. and people did agree with me in real life

You're from a slum country, so no wonder you think school is retarded. I'm pretty sure if you were from a 1st world country then you would have more knowledge about stuff.

VIP support and possibly fix this website a bit by telling lots of tips to the owners of the website. And one of the tips will be adding game request section and marge with few game cheat companies and possibly ask those companies to build an safe game cheat loader for ghbsys which will remove their TROJAN in their game loader which I do know why is there because it does background stuff into your PC to inject the cheat.smiley_emoticons_banned.gif

You clearly have no idea how this stuff works oh god. Edited by ultra
    • Upvote 1

Ummm ok welcome I guess...... Just so you know I do not accept you because of the insult you have made toward(s) GHB. You also mentionted about merging. Yea right go merge with your mom lil bch ass ghb insulting having nerve. Also idk what trojan you are talking about? It must've been from another website where you tried to get cheats from since you can not play the game correclty, GG. get rekt kiddo. Also you have some nerve saying school is retarded. You are clearly younger than 15 years old and one of the most uneducated person I have seen in a while on this website. Kids in other countries would do anything to get education and here you are saying school is dumb and labeling yourself as a professional cheater? Go fucking kill yourself and get your antisocial, non leader personality chromosome 21 havin ass, never gonna get a bitch in your life cuz ur "cocky," oh look at me im gonna get VIP Support and fix this website lookin ass out of here. Stop dreaming.

Edited by starglitcher
    • Upvote 1

+5 for funny skip humor useage

+5 for pressing age

-5 for missing global awareness

-5 for layered "Personal characteristics.

-2 for for dom play with merging. as well as lacking windows Auth knowledge (Common, so only worth 2 points)

Total Current rating = -2

Welcome!

Edited by DarkerThanBlack

+5 for pressing age

-2 for for dom play with merging. as well as lacking windows Auth knowledge (Common, so only worth 2 points)

Welcome!

LOL, yeah I don't think 15 years old should make such bold claims.

+5 for pressing age

Welcome!

Let me ask you something are you on virtual drugs ?

Let me ask you something are you on virtual drugs ?

Just my rare pepe memes.

And a little bit of beefy anime bois :D

You are 15 years old how you want to know how it was 1986?

Oh well it seems families don't exist in this world do they ?

You can always ask people how it was before and then tell it how it was then.

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_childrenthank god they made this shit already.

Edited by peterfoy

lol

u ok peter? lookin ass

ik u still check this sht everyday hoping ur unbanned

That's pretty rough man.