Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Legitimate hacking tips.

iCarnagee

Hello members at GHB!

I thought I would post a thread on some tips to legitimate hacking for the new users at GHB that have never hacked before, or are struggling to find the best way to legit hacking.

These tips may not solely be my own tips as people commenting on this thread will be adding tips as well, I will add credit where credit is due if required of me.

Tips to legitimate hacking would begin with you playing on an alternative account and not playing on your main account.

Meanings explained;

• Main account: Your main account would be the account you spend money on, or the account that you play day in day out and have put some real graft into. It can be high levelled, plenty of skins and guns or just a crappy account that you don't want getting banned.
    • Alternative account(s): Your alternative account(s) would be the one(s) that you do not care about and you have specially made for hacking, exploiting, trolling or all out rule breaking that you do not care if it/they were to get banned or not.

The second recommendation would be to play around with your settings, get the perfect settings in the specified game you are playing.

Those settings would mostly include short fov's on aimbots, high smoothness on aimbots, rcs, just the settings that will make it a bit more discreet and less likely to be caught. Avoid using settings such as OPK (one position kill), Telekilling, Shoot through Walls, HP Hacks etc.. None of the listed settings are discreet and will get you banned, it would just take less time to get you banned as legitimate hacking.

These are two variations of hacks Legitimate and Rage hacking.

After the heavy duty stuff is out of the way, you should be in game and getting down to business, now just because you have an account that you don't care about and the perfect settings to legit hack doesn't mean you cannot get caught, you do get caught when you are using ESP and Chams etc because the majority of hackers will pre-aim and pre-fire and find people that are well hidden, or head shot people through smoke grenades. These sorts of tricks will get you caught instantly, and if that's what you want then fair do's. go ahead.

If not I would recommend every now and again to look the other way per say and don't pre-aim or pre-fire so much. Use your eyes and not your mouse when you are following players through walls, and sometimes you've just gotta let people have a chance and kill you every now and again lol. When it gets towards the end of a match/round remember that you will have spectators most of the time, and they will be watching how you play and what you do. If you get caught, you get kicked or banned and you have to go through the arse ache of creating new accounts or if you stupidly used your main account you just lost all your shit man. unlucky. lol.

Remember these are mostly ideas and thoughts made into tips, most of them are my own and will probably mean shit to most players. If you are going to hate, please do so constructively because I might be able to improve the thread on your constructive hate. Don't hate for no reason because I'll beat yo ass.

Also, if you have anymore tips you would like to add throw it into a post and lets get a discussion going about it.

The community is rather inactive and I barely see people talking to each other, so lets get talking and get a discussion going for once. Get posting not just in this thread but in your own threads.

It would be nice to see this become a community once again, where everyone knows each other and loves each other! It's boring when no-one has a proper conversation!

Also feel free to reply with your games and what settings you use for legitimate hacking.

~iCarnagee

Edited by iCarnagee
    • Upvote 3

I play on my NX Grade Platinum account........

spent about $1,500 on it so far.

Damn...

I play on my NX Grade Platinum account........

spent about $1,500 on it so far.

That's great.

But I wouldn't recommend it to new people that don't want their shit losing. Because they get it banned and then come back into the community blaming everyone for getting them banned.

I'm glad you have money to throw away lol, that is a hell of a lot of money, wouldn't you be pissed if it got banned because of hacking?

Edited by iCarnagee

That's great.

But I wouldn't recommend it to new people that don't want their shit losing. Because they get it banned and then come back into the community blaming everyone for getting them banned.

I'm glad you have money to throw away lol, that is a hell of a lot of money, wouldn't you be pissed if it got banned because of hacking?

Ive been hacking for as long as CA is.. so i've had a lot of experiences with hacking, thats why :/

Ive been hacking for as long as CA is.. so i've had a lot of experiences with hacking, thats why icon_slash.gif

Well that is a fair point.

Although, I've had years of experience hacking in crossfire etc but I still get banned when people report me, or I slip up and make it obvious for that split second lol. I just couldn't risk it personally lol.

Eh, i trust myself..

the only thing scary is If the Hack Provider is trustable (In this case it is, i think...?)

I see, that's fair.

A1 material

I'm not sure I understand, I think that's a compliment? Thank you if it was lol.

That's great.

Maybe hes gambling alot

Hello members at GHB!

I thought I would post a thread on some tips to legitimate hacking for the new users at GHB that have never hacked before, or are struggling to find the best way to legit hacking.

These tips may not solely be my own tips as people commenting on this thread will be adding tips as well, I will add credit where credit is due if required of me.

Tips to legitimate hacking would begin with you playing on an alternative account and not playing on your main account.

Meanings explained;

• Main account: Your main account would be the account you spend money on, or the account that you play day in day out and have put some real graft into. It can be high levelled, plenty of skins and guns or just a crappy account that you don't want getting banned.
    • Alternative account(s): Your alternative account(s) would be the one(s) that you do not care about and you have specially made for hacking, exploiting, trolling or all out rule breaking that you do not care if it/they were to get banned or not.

The second recommendation would be to play around with your settings, get the perfect settings in the specified game you are playing.

Those settings would mostly include short fov's on aimbots, high smoothness on aimbots, rcs, just the settings that will make it a bit more discreet and less likely to be caught. Avoid using settings such as OPK (one position kill), Telekilling, Shoot through Walls, HP Hacks etc.. None of the listed settings are discreet and will get you banned, it would just take less time to get you banned as legitimate hacking.

After the heavy duty stuff is out of the way, you should be in game and getting down to business, now just because you have an account that you don't care about and the perfect settings to legit hack doesn't mean you cannot get caught, you do get caught when you are using ESP and Chams etc because the majority of hackers will pre-aim and pre-fire and find people that are well hidden, or head shot people through smoke grenades. These sorts of tricks will get you caught instantly, and if that's what you want then fair do's. go ahead.

If not I would recommend every now and again to look the other way per say and don't pre-aim or pre-fire so much. Use your eyes and not your mouse when you are following players through walls, and sometimes you've just gotta let people have a chance and kill you every now and again lol. When it gets towards the end of a match/round remember that you will have spectators most of the time, and they will be watching how you play and what you do. If you get caught, you get kicked or banned and you have to go through the arse ache of creating new accounts or if you stupidly used your main account you just lost all your shit man. unlucky. lol.

Remember these are mostly ideas and thoughts made into tips, most of them are my own and will probably mean shit to most players. If you are going to hate, please do so constructively because I might be able to improve the thread on your constructive hate. Don't hate for no reason because I'll beat yo ass.

Also, if you have anymore tips you would like to add throw it into a post and lets get a discussion going about it.

The community is rather inactive and I barely see people talking to each other, so lets get talking and get a discussion going for once. Get posting not just in this thread but in your own threads.

It would be nice to see this become a community once again, where everyone knows each other and loves each other! It's boring when no-one has a proper conversation!

Also feel free to reply with your games and what settings you use for legitimate hacking.

~iCarnagee

Well done but would you stop writing in this color by every thread my eyes are hearting.... :D

I myself have been hacking for as long as CA has been around without getting caught. Always play on my main account (don't have any alt.) My main account is a Diamond Grade in NX and still have yet to be banned. You just have to know how to wisely use the hacks.

p/s: Nice tutorial btw icon_smile.gif

Edited by LiLAzianB0y-

I myself have been hacking for as long as CA has been around without getting caught. Always play on my main account (don't have any alt.) My main account is a Diamond Grade in NX and still have yet to be banned. You just have to know how to wisely use the hacks.

p/s: Nice tutorial btw icon_smile.gif

That's awesome, It's alright if people know how to legitimately hack and get away with hacking. But when people are starting out to hack, I'm sure most of you will remember, you do not really understand what hacks are obvious or how to hide the fact you are wallhacking and you get your main account banned lol.

I had such an awesome account banned from crossfire for hacking when i started out, and was seriously annoyed lol.

Thanks man icon_smile.gif

Edited by iCarnagee

That's awesome, It's alright if people know how to legitimately hack and get away with hacking. But when people are starting out to hack, I'm sure most of you will remember, you do not really understand what hacks are obvious or how to hide the fact you are wallhacking and you get your main account banned lol.

I had such an awesome account banned from crossfire for hacking when i started out, and was seriously annoyed lol.

Thanks man icon_smile.gif

my pleasure icon_razz.gif

p/s: actually, my first account got banned for a false report which I did not use any speedhack but I was reported for speedhacking which made me really mad lol. I was legitly playing on that account until Nexon decided to ban my account for a stupid reason but since then have yet to get caught icon_smile.gif

Edited by LiLAzianB0y-
    • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Hello members at GHB!

Meanings explained;

~iCarnagee

Great, well-spoken advice. Although I already do most of this, its always good to hear other advice to help. 'preciate all you do man. keep the forums alive and safe, ill help as best i can. ;)

Great, well-spoken advice. Although I already do most of this, its always good to hear other advice to help. 'preciate all you do man. keep the forums alive and safe, ill help as best i can. ;)

Thank you for the kind words,

Look forward to seeing more of you around :)

• Upvote 1

hells to the yeah. i plan on stickin around.

Good news, look forward to seeing you progress.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

That's great.

nice page

Hello members at GHB!

Meanings explained;

~iCarnagee

yeah