Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Problems with Aimbot Functionality

So I recently bought GHB hacks for CA (Combat Arms). I've ran into some slight problems.

One thing I've thoroughly enjoyed as a previous user (dating back to 2014, early June-ish?) was Aimbot, along with the skin hacks and all that fun stuff which I suppose have faded - aside from aimbot.

So I've been fiddling with the the hack's UI and it seems everything but Aimbot is functioning. As for Ghost aim, I don't really know what that does (what does that do?), but for the most part I -think- it's working? Or at least the automatic head/nut shots work for it once you enable it.

Anyways, aimbot works really abnormally for me. At times when I try to enable it (even using the set up Max gave me), it doesn't function accordingly. Instead, once turned on using the key "ALT" it will zone in to random players that aren't even near the crosshair, and when it does that, afterwards It seems to zone out of players and stick to the ground or just random places that consist of no target. Along with that, sometimes my screen will even turn nearly black, almost like a black thick fog to the point where I can only see my stats along with my hand and equipped weapon. This happens when using the Aimbot mode - Player, as for NPC that doesn't really do anything at all? I haven't noticed it working, but i don't even know what it does naturally =w=, but I just know it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Has anyone else noticed this? Potential fix?

Ghost aim is a VIP function where when enabled, it allows you to shoot within the vicinity of the enemy, and still have your bullets register. So you may be off of target like 5 centimeters, but it will still register with ghost aim on. You can also choose the bone or which part of the body you want these bullets to register. As for the aimbot, I have also ran into the problem of the black thick fog at certain times, but this is only when I have enabled aimbot in game. Try enabling and setting all your settings for aimbot BEFORE you go into game. As for the aimbot not working correctly like you stated, I personally am not too sure what you are talking about as I have not run into the problems you stated . But for potential fixes, you could try:

-Using FOV Mode instead of nearest to crosshair(FOV mode is where the aimbot will only work in a certain field of view, so the highest you set your FOV, the wider area the aimbot can snap to people. Playing on low FOV mode will make you seem more legit.
    -Try reinstalling combat arms
    -Make sure to turn on visible check, team check, spawn check

If these won't work, tell me and I will notify DisOwned.

Note: NPC Mode is just what it sounds like, it's an aimbot for NPCs such as those in fireteam (zombies, soldiers in desert operations, etc.) It has worked surprisingly well in my case.

Edited by starglitcher

Ghost aim is a VIP function where when enabled, it allows you to shoot within the vicinity of the enemy, and still have your bullets register. So you may be off of target like 5 centimeters, but it will still register with ghost aim on. You can also choose the bone or which part of the body you want these bullets to register. As for the aimbot, I have also ran into the problem of the black thick fog at certain times, but this is only when I have enabled aimbot in game. Try enabling and setting all your settings for aimbot BEFORE you go into game. As for the aimbot not working correctly like you stated, I personally am not too sure what you are talking about as I have not run into the problems you stated . But for potential fixes, you could try:

-Using FOV Mode instead of nearest to crosshair(FOV mode is where the aimbot will only work in a certain field of view, so the highest you set your FOV, the wider area the aimbot can snap to people. Playing on low FOV mode will make you seem more legit.

-Try reinstalling combat arms

-Make sure to turn on visible check, team check, spawn check

If these won't work, tell me and I will notify DisOwned.

Note: NPC Mode is just what it sounds like, it's an aimbot for NPCs such as those in fireteam (zombies, soldiers in desert operations, etc.) It has worked surprisingly well in my case.

Thank you for your response!

It seemed to of fixed -sort've- when I updated my directX or one of those files. Aimbot's awkward original functionality improved by a slight margin but still shows inconsistency. Often times the Aimbot feature will seemingly work fine for about 2 minutes before it starts shifting to unusable which requires a "Leave to lobby" and rejoin in order to fix it for about another 2 minutes. Eventually when pressing holding the ALT key, Aimbot just becomes unresponsive. Additionally, the black fog has died down a tad and isn't nearly as common as previously seen. The only still existing issues I have are: Aimbot inconsistency (very quickly breaks/stops working) and the namely issue with SuperKick (or whatever its called) which causes CA to crash. Other than that, things seem to work as they should.

No problem.

Forgot to mention last time, but as you did with the direct x file, make sure you have all required files for the GHB loader. These files can be found at the bottom of the post under "Helpful Links/Resources" and is labeled "How to use GHB Client"

-I will notify someone who has more knowledge than me to see if we can further fix this problem.

Thanks for using our hack. We appreciate your patience.

• 1 month later...

Thread Closed as it has been awhile since author created thread and didn't respond if they were still having issues.

Open another thread and link this if author is having issues.

//Closed