Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms Level Bot Is Back!

Usman

Combat Arms VIP now costs 7 Euros

Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior 32 bit Cost 5 Euros

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - 32 bit Costs 5 Euros

Combat Arms Level Bot Has Returned

Few weeks ago we removed the Combat Arms Bot due to Nexon removing the tickets the bot uses from their game. However since the tickets are added back we decided to bring back the bot. However the big change is that all CA VIP users will have access to the level bot. This is because we do not know if they will decide to remove it again or not and the fact that we want to give you guys more for your money.

7 EUR/ 1 Month - Hack & Bot Included. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHbWkwzHv8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwu4r8b_Ieo

-Credit zgrzy For the first video

How to Use CA Level BOT :

Combat Arms Level Bot Text Guide

Power Level bot is used in CA so you can go AFK and gain exp/gp/items.

You first load the BOT from our loader:

ZzJVazx.png

Once CA has loaded, select your server, then make a Single player room best map to select is Death Room. and select the settings shown in the image below:

XAiTrZE.png

**I would suggest that you equip MG as it has more ammo.**

This will just get u to make the room.

Now head over to shop and purchase silver tickets, in shop's search box, type in Silver Ticket like this:

UoC1T4u.png

Find it and purchase it in sets of either 1 or 7.

kGtUoNr.png

This ticket will give you 170EXP, 120GP, and a silver case of EVERY ROUND of Single player

when you go back to the room, you select the silver ticket from top of the room, (right before Start)

lAE3OeH.png

Now press Insert key and load the hack, and select

LoadBotSettings,

m9jbqUf.png

now go get laid or go study or even better, watch a movie. Do whatever

The bot will keep playing the game by itself and every round it finishes, in your inventory you will see:

170 EXP

120 GP

Silver Case

hrAIlbQ.png

Once you want to stop it, just turn off LoadBotSettings and it will turn off the bot and you can go to inventory/inbox and you click on one of the EXP pass/GP pass/ silver case and you turn on

AutoOpenCrates

this will automatically open all of your crates.

This, is our GHBSYS PowerLevel Bot.

If you need more help, feel free to ask us in VIP Discussion forum.

Edited by Usman™

To use the Bot, prepare yourself with Silver Singleplayer Tickets (Shop>Premium) and buy a shitload of them (15 Stack = 44k GP).

Open a Singleplayer Room(Death Room, 20 Kills Extreme) and in the Lobby, activate all options! Don't forget to activate your Tickets in the left Corner of the Lobby-Menu! The Bot will start the game for you. Lay back and wait for the EXP to fall from the sky.

Do not Alt+Tab in Game! You can run the game in Windowed Mode instead.

You inject both versions the same way, use the FLASH DRIVE METHOD. Insert your flash drive, run our loader, take out the flash drive. Stream the hacks and then start Combat arms and you'll be good to go. Press insert for the MENU.

-Max

The tickets the bot uses are no longer available in the game again. Nexon removed them after a day... our bot will stay up for those who have existing tickets or exp items you want to use and if they add them back it will be there as well. That being said, the bot is a free add-on for our CA VIP members.

• Upvote 1

Can you easily get ban for using this?

If you abuse it. I will give you my personal experience when this bot was first released.

First two days, i played with my nub account and didn't get banned so i played on my main and after few weeks when they patched this, my main got banned but not my nub account (lul).

Again, as in guide you see i buy my tickets 300-400 tickets a time and use them all before i buy again (just personal way of doing it, this is around 1.3-1.7m gp)

However, if you use it carefully as in few games throughout the day or something, you should be safe :)

• 2 weeks later...

No more. Bot, No More SilverTickets.

You can still kinda use the bot. Yes we don't have tickets, but you have 5 daily free. You can use this bot for 5 games daily. It'll help a little, especially if your low level.

where i find the 5 free tickets?

Same as usual process, just start a game. Once you do, look right under where your lobby's people are listed. It'll say something like "you have 5 free rewards left today" or something along those lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Ill try to get in CA again, thats if. Nice to see CA BOT is back

Yea its pretty cool. But i just tested it 5min and got banned after the second round

• Upvote 1

i informed the coder and he will update it as soon as he gets on

Combat arms bot hack is still update, I do not know what you are saying if you thanks for combat arms public hack, so do not write here smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_na.gif

• Upvote 1
    • Downvote 1

Combat Arms Bot will come back soon, it just needs an update and our coder is working on reworking the whole cheat itself to bring back most of the features that were removed.

I think they are talking about videos.

That Is posible