Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

[Inactive][Unofficial]iCarnage's Event.

iCarnagee

GHB Members,

To get the forum a bit more active and get some real good suggestions and some thought processes going around here I want to make an event.

It seems that people really enjoy using GHB's hacks and they really value the work that the coders put into their hacks - however I do know from experience as I joined this community at a young age; that some users simply cannot afford or do not yet have payment details in order to purchase the hacks we offer therefore I am creating this event as a win, win for everybody.

However,

there are going to be some minimum requirements to this event...:

• You MUST have a minimum post count of 10, it's not a lot to ask and is very much achievable for all users here.
      I do however wish that those who haven't got this post count; Do NOT spam the forums and only post where necessary and anyone who doesn't abide by this rule will be disqualified from the event.
    • You MUST be reasonable in your entries and do NOT post childish and idiotic suggestions.

So the event is as follows:

Each member of the community with the required post count MUST create their own thread with valid suggestions and feedback in this section of the community http://forum.ghbsys....-user-feedback/again NO SPAM will be tolerated.

Your suggestions / feedback MUST be relevant to GHBSYS on how we can improve the quality of service you receive OR how we could make GHB Great Again!

Don't think that your suggestions are useless or worthless - every single one will be valued and anyone to laugh or take the mick out of anyone will be warned accordingly.

Anyone that does post idiotic suggestions; their threads will be deleted and will not count in the event - they will also receive a warning on their community accounts.

The rewards for this event to be determined as follows

1, 2 or 3; 30 Days VIP Subscription of choice depending on the success of this event.

There will not be any given date for the expiration on this event as it will be decided in due course depending on how successful the event actually is.

Please remember that if this event is not successful then it will not take place - it is all down to you guys. It is also subject to change (rules, entry requirements etc)

Please read the FORUM RULES as they will still apply to this event and all future events. This is also an UNOFFICIAL GHBSYS event and is not hosted by GHBSYS just me.

Edited by iCarnagee
    • Upvote 4

Event hasn't gotten off to a very good start - therefore I am closing the event until I host a few more events to get the forums active and then I will consider re-opening this one.

:thread_closed: