Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms vip questions before buying

Katsue

Hello, So I want to buy the combat arms vip hack and use it for legit play, only esp and low fov aimbot.

Question is how safe is the hack in terms of its injection? (Not going to fly and rage hack etc) When was the last detection? Ban waves? If used on an alt account and detected will main be gone too? I know there is always a risk with any cheat obviously but still questioning how safe and qualitative is this cheat. It makes a big difference if I am able to play for like 3 days and get banned by game logs or being able to play for months before getting banned if at all.

Any feedback and opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by Katsue

i'm using this hack from a month and no ban playing "legit" my friend raged and got banned after 2 weeks it depends on ur gameplay and sometimes happend that gm come a check u u can notice him by looking a invisible player with 99999 hp flying around the map he checked me 3 times and i'm using my acc never caught

• Upvote 1

Are the public and vip versions have different injection methods?

I mean is the vip version safer than the public one or are they the same thing just that vip gives you access to more features?

I used the public version of ghbsys about 3 years ago and ended up getting banned by game logs pretty quickly

Edited by Katsue