Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

ZULA CANT LOAD LOADER

andrija321

Comon guys on first picture you see wtf is that i got new computer and i change ip as you see but you see on another picture i cant go on loader it say i am not here 2 days i come now and go to forum and again try to login but say same wtf what to do 

https://imgur.com/a/BCwuG

• 4 weeks later...
    On 16/11/2017 at 6:33 PM, andrija321 said:

Comon les gars sur la première image que vous voyez wtf est que j'ai eu un nouvel ordinateur et je change ip comme vous voyez, mais vous voyez sur une autre image je ne peux pas aller sur loader il dit que je ne suis pas ici 2 jours je viens maintenant se connecter mais dire même wtf quoi faire 

https://imgur.com/a/BCwuG

Check that you have put the correct identifiers. Look in your emails if you have activated your account