Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Combat Arms Classic

Logan4040

I haven't been following the news about old ca coming back, but what instance of old ca are they reverting to?

• 3 weeks later...
    On 5.1.2018 at 8:31 PM, NuKoi said:

I heard people really want classic back. I don't see why though. 

For myself there are tons of reasons but just think about that: You have to leave the Lobby you're in, whenever you want to change something. For example your loadout or your equipment. That can be really annoying though .-.

6 hours ago, confirmed# said:

For myself there are tons of reasons but just think about that: You have to leave the Lobby you're in, whenever you want to change something. For example your loadout or your equipment. That can be really annoying though .-.

Can't they just fix all that in Reloaded? Do they really need to bring classic instead of adding what made classic good?

Eh I wouldn't know I guess. I haven't played CA at all in a long time. The only reason I play now is because I'm using cheats this time.

8 hours ago, NuKoi said:

Can't they just fix all that in Reloaded? Do they really need to bring classic instead of adding what made classic good?

Eh I wouldn't know I guess. I haven't played CA at all in a long time. The only reason I play now is because I'm using cheats this time.

Indeed. Valofe would probably be able to do that, but Nexon wouldn't. Actually, there could be so many good things happening now with CA because of Valofe. They actually listen to the community. #MakeCaGreatAgain <- for real this time

On 1/27/2018 at 3:16 AM, confirmed# said:

Indeed. Valofe would probably be able to do that, but Nexon wouldn't. Actually, there could be so many good things happening now with CA because of Valofe. They actually listen to the community. #MakeCaGreatAgain <- for real this time

Well if they really do listen, then I should see Emod back and no more leaving the room just to access shop or equipment.