Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

I am thinking about buying VIP for CSGO.

NuKoi

So soon I am going to buy VIP for CSGO and I want some tips on how to appear legit. Also, I have some questions I want to ask before I purchase. 

• Can I cheat using the same computer and if I do get banned, will the banned extend to my other accounts?
    • If I am banned on one account, is it safe to use another account  without the cheat?
    • Is there something I need to do after I am banned other then not use the cheats?

Anything else you can add helps. 

1 hour ago, NuKoi said:

So soon I am going to buy VIP for CSGO and I want some tips on how to appear legit. Also, I have some questions I want to ask before I purchase. 

• Can I cheat using the same computer and if I do get banned, will the banned extend to my other accounts?
    • If I am banned on one account, is it safe to use another account  without the cheat?
    • Is there something I need to do after I am banned other then not use the cheats?

Anything else you can add helps. 

Hello,

NuKoi

To be legit you need control yourself only..not rage hack.but i wanna give advice don’t use no spread and recoil.

Let’s answer your questions.

1)Yes you can cheat with same computer either you banned etc. VAC BAN IS IMPOSSIBLE Cheat ud from 2011 they can ban you only from overwatch and you can control this.

2)Yes its safe to use it without cheat + withcheat don’t care about this.

3)Nothing only control yourself and next time when use cheat dont kill all enemies xD 

Have Fun And Nice Stay! :)

Edited by cicos
    • Like 1

1 hour ago, NuKoi said:

The game ban will extend to your other accounts if you have verified the multiple accounts with the same phone number. The ban will only apply to the game you got banned on though. (For instance: CSGO)

1 hour ago, NuKoi said:

Yes. But I do recommend doing a full clean install of windows to clear all traces related to the cheat(s) (USN journal, DNS logs, e.g.) < this step is only for if you get a vac ban(cheat detection which you shouldn't worry about).

1 hour ago, NuKoi said:

Create a new account, buy the game and play legit or do the 1st and 2nd step then try other settings for the cheat to make you look not so obvious.

You have to be aware that there are people that will report you, which will send you to overwatch for manual investigation. So play with settings that make you look legit.

Note: there is a difference between a game ban and a vac ban.

Game ban: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6899-IOSK-9514&l=english

Vac ban: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7849-Radz-6869&l=english

• Like 1