Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey there mods and other users. I've been using GHBSYS for well years now actually. I have never made a suggestion but there have been a few things I've had in mind for the CSGO cheat list that I would want to update (Add onto it) If you guys have the  time for it. 

First of all when you're using the "LEGIT" Section of the cheats you can not use the "AIMBOT" Section aswell with it. What I mean is I want to be able to bind my "AIMBOT" page to mouse 5 and make it an instant headshot thing. And I want the "LEGIT" Section to be just body shots or soemthing.

I've noticed also the hitscan option with the cheat is very very good but with the AWP I have noticed because I have such low ping when enemies come around the corner it seems to do a foot shot (leg shot) or arm shot getting me killed in most scenarios (No my account has never been banned on csgo while using this cheat hence why I still use it) 

The glow option has a few issues when it comes to VISUALS. Occasionally without warning for me it will crash the game. and I will need to delete the %appdata% of ghbsys in order for it to work again. Otherwise the option is stuck on and will constantly crash. I don't know what causes this nor' do I know which options mixed together can cause a catastrophic failure of the game. 

Suggestions:
    1:  I have for the aimbot I don't know if it's possible but preferably no spread attached to no recoil can make the world of difference (whilst running or jumping) 

2: Another thing I have to suggest is in the DANGER ZONE mode if you guys could make the aimbot work in it. Currently the aimbot does not lock onto anyone nor' can you see 'money' on the ground with the visuals on showing items like weapons etc etc. The chams work perfectly fine though. 

Other than that you guys have done such a great job on this cheat and I will continue to use it till I get sick of CSGO... 

Sincerely, 

Rick. 

Edited by dragoth90