Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Alternatives to PayPal and to DISCORD

prepaidcardholder

Give us some, pretty please with sugar on top!

Anyway, I can't buy your cheats right now. PayPal's getting ridiculous with their database checks and are not at all concerned about privacy when comparing that concern to their own collection of our data. 

I need a payment method that isn't so stringent, thanks.

Love to just give an admin a Prepaid VISA number and have the cheat activated for me.

Also, Discord's some bullshit, too. They also like to violate their user's privacy so that their user's can use their services. Can the forum at least get some once a day attention?

look I went through a lot of trouble to set up a paypal account for this cheat.

tracfone + minutes. ($40 minimum)

vpn service just to to register and login to paypal to the database can't check the physical ip address against the information given for registration.

find an address that isn't mine that hasn't ever been used to register a paypal account before. (time, trial and error)

find a prepaid card that works with paypal. (OneVanilla prepaid visa's don't seem to work anymore since this January). I haven't completed this one yet, but I've spent a couple hundred dollars experimenting with prepaids to find one that'll work. None so far have.

AND DISCORD SUCKS!

so yeah, can you guys please simplify this for me? otherwise, i'm a retired cheater ;P

Well we have other methods. You can pay by PAYSAFECARD / paypal. As for prepaid VISA thats all manual work that you would need to get in touch with the coder VIA DISCORD ( main source of contact) and he can work it our or PM me directly and i'll see if its possible