Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Detected Missing Imports

Hey,
    good evening

Exactly six months ago I opened the following thread: https://forum.ghbsys.net/index.php?/forums/topic/48292-detected-missing-imports/

Today, about half a year later, the problem came back to me. I switched my computer to a better one, so the problem came back.

In the past, the admin sent me a special injection, a special loader, through which I entered the hacks.

Now, I'd be happy if you send it to me again.

Thanks!!!

Hello, welcome back to the site.

Can you do me a favor please. Give me a screenshot of your program files under microsoft section

Before you do that. Since its a new computer. All you need to do is install MICROSOFT VISUALS 2013 2017 x86 x64. BOTH. Then redownload the loader adn start it. If it still says missing imports then all you have to do is place them in your system32 folder and wow64 and the loader location folder. If it still has an issue get on DISCORD and PM ME 

On 6/17/2019 at 11:40 PM, Usman said:

Hello, welcome back to the site.

Can you do me a favor please. Give me a screenshot of your program files under microsoft section

Before you do that. Since its a new computer. All you need to do is install MICROSOFT VISUALS 2013 2017 x86 x64. BOTH. Then redownload the loader adn start it. If it still says missing imports then all you have to do is place them in your system32 folder and wow64 and the loader location folder. If it still has an issue get on DISCORD and PM ME 

Hey,

You probably did not get me right...

I've been using the hack for a long time, over a year. A few weeks ago I bought a new computer, and following the latest Windows update, the hack does not work for me.
    In the past, you sent me a special hack (special loader) program for anyone who installed their Windows to the newest, which helped me. I need this software.

I do not have this software because I changed a computer.

I downloaded all the necessary DLLs and downloaded everything I need (I understand), but nevertheless - I am having the same problem.
    The special software you previously brought me solved all the problems...

Edited by Maor4589

The loader updated and you shouldn't need a special loader. Try now and if it still gives you an issue come on discord and PM ME and ill teamviewer you 

On 6/26/2019 at 11:16 PM, Usman said:

The loader updated and you shouldn't need a special loader. Try now and if it still gives you an issue come on discord and PM ME and ill teamviewer you 

OK I got it

I'll wait for DisOwned to update the CA CLASSIC hack. If the problem persists, I'll talk to you at Discord

The hacks are updated. Please pm me right away and ill assist you and extend you for the downtime