Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Loader is stuck on "Waiting for user interaction...".

NuKoi

The loader was working fine before. When I reloaded it, it did not do anything and was stuck on "Waiting for user interaction". I do not know what to do. Please help. 

Before you ask, yes I ran as admin and turned off firewall. 

0.PNG

Hi, sorry for the delay response. You need to re download the loader and make sure your internet protocal is running on ipv4 and not 6. Its just being blocked by guidtech which is why you arent seeing anything

On 9/3/2019 at 6:59 PM, Usman said:

Hi, sorry for the delay response. You need to re download the loader and make sure your internet protocal is running on ipv4 and not 6. Its just being blocked by guidtech which is why you arent seeing anything

It is fine. I have already re downloaded the loader and my internet is running ipv4. I also already  resolved the issue. Apparently, my ISP is the reason for this, according to one of your staff on Discord.  I ran a VPN and I can see my options again. But now, I have a new problem. CAR crashes whenever I try to run the cheat. Any fix for that?

Edited by NuKoi

• 3 weeks later...
    23 hours ago, Cobbord123 said:

need active

make a new thread if you are having issues and be descriptive also dont hijack peoples threads next time i'll issue a warning

Edited by kickyoace