Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Introduction

UnknownAlias

New to the site, just doing a small introduction.

I mainly play CA Reloaded. I've been playing CA since about the end of 2010. From 2010 and a few odd years I've been on and off hacking.  This is the first time I've ever paid for cheats on CA and I'm fairly satisfied with the results. It's a little different from the older times I've experience for example. I cannot load the menu while ingame or it'll crash my game, but if you back out of the game and go to main lobby you can edit your menu. The SMART aim is nothing like GHOST AIM was, or at least it surely doesn't feel exactly the same. 

However, I'm happy with what I'm paying for. If your looking for good cheats this is where to go for CA that I can certainly say that you're getting your bang for your buck. Also why not reply to me with your favorite stealthy  setup. I've noticed if you use No Recoil option its fairly obvious especially when you instantly kill a guy. Also experimented with FOV  targeting and FOV aimbot with hotkey and seems to be good. I have noticed something a bit strange and I don't know if its a anti aimbot or cham mechanism but if you have Chams on sometimes I will see a target flying around with -1 HP and its not even a person flying. I don't know if that's some kind of defense mechanism to where if you shoot it you'll be banned or what, I haven't tried and not going to either.

Anyways, hope you are all having a good day and I'll see you in the battlefield! 

-UnknownAlias

what you experienced was either an in-game GM or a spectator make sure to watch out for those often as they can get you banned if they catch you hacking hard even though the cheat is undetected

• Like 1