Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

GHBSYS, thank you [READ]!

-Weeping-

First off, I wanted to give a big thanks to 'kickyoace' for being so kind and dedicated to what he he/she had signed up for. I was looking over a bunch of posts of people saying "what happened to the community and the site and blah blah blah". Normally I don't do this but I give respect when it is due. I just got back into the whole entire modding/hacking community if you'd say and man, I was expecting a world of pain. Yes I spent the whole entire night and half of the day trying to get assistance BUT, Ace was so kind to walk me through everything and he/she did not have to! It was like Ace knew everything and guess what? Don't ever get mad at someone who helps you. I know we take for granted a lot of things and "yeah well I just want to hack/mod right then and there"... No.. It does not work like that. You don't get everything you ask for in Life BUT, the service that they provide here is phenomenal. When I say phenomenal, I really do mean that. Don't listen to people that talk bad about this site/community. Even though it took a really long time to fix, Ace had the most patience that i've seen in a really long time. When we get into the hacks provided by the Coders like DisOwned (amazing work), you would be blown away by everything that VIP has. It is absolutely insane! From Telekills to HP hack to even Flying and to even GM warn, this menu has everything you could possibly imagine. Everything is so detailed and smooth working.  Keep up the great works guys and hopefully I can help out the community as much as I can we needed! 

PS,

Be on the lookout for a very rounded together montage of your guy's work and hopefully the video can blow up to get more attention because you deserve it :) <3