Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MatriX
  • Welcome To Ghbsys
  • CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
  • Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
  • Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
  • Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
  • Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
  • Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum

Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.

Mpgh Are Gay!

NeoIII

WARNING: All VIP Hacks protected with the Guid Protection should now stop working!!!

ghbsys.net have hacked an mail account of on of our stuff members and got over this way access to our VIP area! Website and Database Restored!

the Hacks need to be remade because i took of the guid server and setted up on an new location!!!

PS: Some idiots said they hacked our vip hack! thats wrong i have seen the hacked exe of our vip version and its not startable!

Hack Update coming soon!

VIP HACKS UPDATED!

I was think of getting VIP hack here, but you hackers get hack easily. I think I go *Zensored* instead, they site is secure.

Wenn das soweiter geht mit dem "Krieg" zwischen Hacker Communitis sind wir noch schlimmer wie die Maffia^^

Yeah Ne0 I.I.I you Pwns *Zensored* ^^

[GHB] GameHackBastards Owned All xD

One of GHB posted a trojan? One of them is saying GHB started it. man stupid ass-monkeys. Look at their fucking site too! its a fucking free PHP or something, its not unique.

EDIT: ok.. well this is the first time I've seen their site and they seem to want to flaunt their power. Most of their hacks look fake and trojaned/malwared. They claim GHB started something...but what? Nothing? *sigh* retards. I also noticed that, the admins look like retards, giving themselves posts n "thanks" lol. "Bow to greatness" my ass. mpg is like 4chan.

Edited by Asuka

Guest Lanicor
    One of GHB posted a trojan? One of them is saying GHB started it. man stupid ass-monkeys. Look at their fucking site too! its a fucking free PHP or something, its not unique.

EDIT: ok.. well this is the first time I've seen their site and they seem to want to flaunt their power. Most of their hacks look fake and trojaned/malwared. They claim GHB started something...but what? Nothing? *sigh* retards. I also noticed that, the admins look like retards, giving themselves posts n "thanks" lol. "Bow to greatness" my ass. mpg is like 4chan.

i doesen´t think that we gave them a trojan, because they hacked tgs too! (PayPal hacked) this was just an alibi (srry 4 my english)

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinking about getting vip but that fact that the admins got hacked make me worry that i will lose all of my money.so i will not be gettting vip for quite some time.

ps:when you have got vip for say a month and then you dont renew it will the hacks nolonger work?

The Vip Hacks are Guid Protected. Which Means Non ViP Members Cant Use Them. So Once Your ViP Subscription Expires Your Guid Is Removed. No More ViP. Ya Dig?

i dont real think u got what i was asking if you got vip downloaded a vip hack and then ur vip ran out could you still use your vip

I dont really think you got what i said...The Vip Hacks are Guid Protected. Not just to be downloaded but to be used.

If you dont have the guid you cant use them. and if your not vip you dont have a guid. understand or do you need a translator?

• 1 month later...

It means that the sever needs your GUID to run the hacks, or they wont work. I posted a trogan their by the way.

Also, GHB didn't post anything. The admins in thier "hidden admin section"...which I can see, just targets random forums. They upload this stuff to their own site, and pretend its someone else.

Hmm i thought i cared about it that i was hacked there..

But if i hear this.. I think i dont care anymore lol

Well yeah.. i hacked a VIP there sometimes ( he scammed me so revange ;) )

And i downloaded a hack.. And it even didnt start..

The movies they post are just on YouTube from a other person..

They are fake , stupid , and dumb -_-

Well GHB takes time 2 update the hacks, but its much better than leech them by hacking O.o

Well..

*Zensored* -> Forget it Biene Majas!!! xD

Edited by PwnageBoy