- Welcome To Ghbsys
- Combat Arms Classic Public is released
- CS GO Streaming Version is released. Have fun streaming while cheating!
- Have a Payment Issue? Send us a Support ticket.
- Make a thread if you need support or join our discord for live support.
- Have Suggestions? Make a thread and you'll earn Ghbsys Points for implemented suggestions.
- Join our discord to stay well connected! Don't forget to integrate your discord to the site
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum
Welcome to [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of [GHB] - GAmEhAcKbAsTaRdS Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
I highly doubt you were banned for NO reason. If so, a support member would help you. There's always a reason for a ban, especially with a game as popular as fortnite. Even a false flag ban is still a reason and you'd just need to figure what was flagged. As for hacks on fortnite, their game company creates a lot of legal issues and providers DONT like to publicly support it. You won't find anything GOOD public. And considering you are asking here, you won't find anything private either. Make some friends in the coding scene.
A few things. HWID can mean a number of things. HWID could be the physical drive's serial, in that case you'd have to replace your HDD or SSD. They could just be using your VolumeID, which you can just reset easily. (google it yourself) You could change your hwid in registry, though these days most go beyond that. You can swap your RAM slots. Reinstall windows. Can try a spoofer (google it yourself) Remove any CA/VALOFE file in registry and reinstall. Use a VPN and see if you can play. Sometimes changing IP isnt enough since they could use IP range. All these are in no particular order, BUT you should try them from most simple to more advanced in order. If none works, you'll need to buy new hardware. (You can get cheap drives with very little space online and use only for CA. It honestly isnt expensive at all BUT remember that this is just CA. Not sure if its worth it to you or not) There are more things you can do, just do a simple google search and look through all related threads. It's not that hard.